Is it a fashion mistake?

I have youthful features and soft skin and I think I could pull off the boy band look but there's no way I'll do it...I'm trying to look more mature with fashion advises I read in many fashion threads but I'll end up the looking like a boy in mature clothes..so is this a fashion mistake?..should I just wear stuff that will support and complement my youthful looks? like teenage fashion even thou I'm not teenage

Most Helpful Girl

• yes try to enhance what you were blessed with

• Does that mean I should wear what suits my childish face and makes it more childish?

• you'll have a lot of time to look old. enjoy it while it lasts.

• If it was enjoyable I would enjoy it...I will just wait to get older

What Girls Said 3

• beard/stubble always does it, as long as you style it in such a way the suits you. Bulk up, that would help too.

• I can not grow a beard..I used to work out, I had a nice body but I stopped..It actually made even look younger abd more innocent..it was not what I wanted but I have plans to work out later

• Who cares about how you dress...? I mean when I find a guy attractive it is not because of the clothes he is wearing but because of his face, posture etc.

Always remember, it is the inside that counts ;)

• Well, a lot of girls would like how I look now, but I don't really want to look young, I want to look more mature..I'm trying to look my age :(

• Put on a moustache or go bald. Both make you look older. You could also go for the blouse look and a little bow tie :P

What Guys Said 4

• Dress like you're in your 20's.

Lift.

• If you're a man, dress like a man. It's not about how old you look, it's about how old you act. I wouldn't have anything more than common courtesy for a guy your age who dressed like he was my age.

• It's the style section so I'm talking about how I look, I get mistaken for high school student I was interviewed in TV as a high school student, my problem has nothing to do with how I act, I read threads about it and I'm trying to solve

• The way you dress is an extension of the way you act. You'll look more like a high school student, if you dress like one. You'll also be treated more like one. If you dress more mature, not matter what you physically look like, you'll probably be given more respect even if they think you're a high school student.

• for me. black kinda sorda skinny jeans, t-shirt, short hair, beard. That's how I roll

• No, but if you have a liberal arts degree and work at starbucks I recommend the hipster look.