How often do you wear a thong/ g string?

How often do you wear a thong/ g string? Do you wear this style of underwear more often in summer or winter? For me I wear a thong always in summer but go for bikini bottoms at times in winter.

  • Either a thong/ g string or commando
    20% (5)7% (1)15% (6)Vote
  • Either a thong/ g string all the time
    36% (9)33% (5)35% (14)Vote
  • A thong/ g string about half the time
    8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • A thong/ g string sometimes
    20% (5)0% (0)12% (5)Vote
  • I never wear a thong/ g string
    16% (4)60% (9)33% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Girl

  • When certain clothes call for it, like when I wear a dress or want to avoid panty lines if I'm wearing tighter pants/jeans

    When I want to feel sexy (rare)

    When I want to look sexy for my boyfriend (occasionally)

    When I'm out of other underwear and need to laundry (rare)

    0|0
    0|0
    • Do women think men care about panty lines?

    • I don't really know or care what men think about panty lines but I do know that I don't like the way it looks, so I try to avoid it.

What Guys Said 6

  • Almost never. Special occasions like that are rare for me.

    1|1
    0|2
  • Never.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Thong is best if you are wearing yoga pants or sweat pants because they stop that weird line appearing which everyone can see! My girlfriend wears a g- string only for sex, or under her bikini bottoms so you can't see any pu**y

    0|0
    0|0
  • Commando in sweat pants. That's where it's at.

    0|0
    0|0
  • That is all i wear. Mens thongs and strings of course. My favorite from ergowear. I even wear them while swimming.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs all year round.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

  • I only wear them when I'm with my boyfriend because he loves them. Other than that I don't wear them. They're not all the comfortable. I like my boyshorts haha

    1|0
    0|0
  • I wear them if I don't have seemless panties. So basically when I don't want a panty line or clinging fabric from a tighter fitting skirt or dress. Never commando if I don't have to be.

    0|0
    0|0
  • i wear thongs/gstrings all the time. any other undies give me a wedgie... commando just feels weird...

    0|1
    0|0
  • Thong pretty much all the time, except a lot of times nothing with yoga pants.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 80% of the time I don't care if it is winter either the other 20% of the time I am in boyshorts or commando I don't own any g strings.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear thongs because I feel too exposed in them. :P

    0|1
    0|0
  • Shit I meant to select b accidentally clicked a... Awkward

    0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear thongs, though I do have some G-strings, bikini briefs and boyshorts.

    0|1
    0|0
  • commando!

    0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs a lot.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I have worn a thong once and didn't like it. Bikinis are my favorite style and I wear them year round.

    I give no fucks about panty lines.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I almost always wear a thong

    0|0
    0|0
  • I go commando unless I'm wearing jeans or anything with seams especially more when I'm wearing sweats in the winter and bootyshorts in the summer.

    I only wear thongs when I haven't done laundry or if it matches my bra though any other time it's regular bikinis

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...