Do guys check out average looking girls on the street?

Do guys check out average looking girls on the street or do they have to be slightly above average looking for you to do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes sometimes I do.

What Guys Said 12

• There's nothing average about any girl. It depends on liking and perception of each guy.

I look at someone if something in them catches my attention (I don't ogle to the extent of making her conscious or uncomfortable)

Attraction is a matter of perception of an individual

• Idk about other people but I feel like I check out nearly everyone. But people say I'm very observant so it makes sense

• You are aware of all but notice more attractive ones more.

Note that an average face and not overweight early 20s woman is significantly above average relative to the general population.

How you are dressed has a significant impact as well.

• I thinks e tend to check out most girls. It doesn't mean we are a fan f what we see. Just means we checked out and, whether consciously or subconsciously, decided they were average

• Guys who check women out will have a glamce at EVERYONE who meeta his vision. However, what makes the sofferenve is, which ones grab year attention for longer periods and repeated glances.

• Guys will see whatever is around so long as they are not preocupied with something more important. Noticing you, just means you're in their proximity, it's not a judgement of your looks.

• average and above ill usually take a look at.

• Yes. Every girl gets checked out unless she is legitimately hideous.

However as you are female you only care what good looking men think and do, the rest of us don't count. So no, only the above average girls get checked out.

• You don't know if you don't check her out. Obviously, there will be times when you just realize that she's not worth checking out, but for the most part yes.

• I do indeed.

• Average looking girls, ummm Yea...

• I check out every woman. The amount I check her out is related to how hot I find her.

Average and below girls, you probably wouldn't notice me checking her out. But I do.

What Girls Said 3

• I glance over everyone especially if I'm out and have to be aware of my surroundings but I'll look multiple times if someone is memorable ;)

• If a girl is average or above, she'll get noticed.

• Definitely above average I think to get their attention. It's kind of the same with girls though, we hope the homely guys will go away and not notice us.