Girls, what do you think of glitter and metallic oxford shoes?

I told my friends that I bought glitter oxfords in gold and they were like "Why?" They think those shoes should only be reserved for night outs. And then I showed them the metallic oxfords I was gonna buy and they thought they was too flashy. I live in a place where you'd get a lot of stares if you went out on the streets wearing attention-grabbing outfits. But I don't really care, I think I could pull off wearing those "flashy" shoes with a nice outfit. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can dampen them down with a relaxed looking outfit. They can look tacky though, so it's important to style it well. link

I have a patent leather pair, and a grey suede pair, and they're pretty easy to wear (and definitely don't draw any stares lol).

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds good to me.

• They would look like what the band members of Judas Priest and saxon wore in the 80s wouldn't they?

What Girls Said 4

• If you like them and think you can pull it off then wear them.

• I think absolutely nothing of them. Why did you buy such shoes? Are you a pimp? A rapper? A gipsy? A boxer? If none of the above, you must be gay.

• Oxfords can be dressed up or dressed down... As a girl who is obessed with oxfords (I admit it lol) I wear them any time with a nice shirt and blazer or a cute button down with jeans regardless of them being "flashy"

• I hate glittery shoes