Who else thinks rainbow colored jeans look stupid?

Just stating my opinion. haters please stay away from this question if you don't agree. colored jeans. I just think they look stupid. how many agree?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have stated in a previous answer, I think they look horrendous but I got a disagree for it. lol. They look freaking ugly. I don't know what you would match it with? just white? I don't want to look like a clown so I'm not going to buy them

I am usually pretty tolerable with all the trends, but this is one trend I 'll stay away from (sorry to those who like them)

I prefer dressier, elegant dresses or emo styled clothing.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's stupid how you can ask a question and "just state your opinion," then try to deny others the right to do so if they have an opposing opinion. Or maybe I just interpreted that the wrong way.

If you mean like, solid colored jeans, then I think they're fine. But then I'm a teenager and I'm used to seeing the oddball styles that pop up. I think these jeans may even look nice if the person knows how to pull them off. If you mean jeans with every color of the rainbow on them... then I haven't seen it and I doubt it could be very flattering. But hey... who am I to judge?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that very few people can pull this look off. But again, this is very few people.

1|0
    0|0
  • They Sucks:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree too. They look stupid. You have to wear a certain shirt just to wear purple or green jeans. I have a hard time myself findding something decent to wear with them. But it doesn't matter thye look stupid anywways but they aren't that bad really. No worries. Leather is in now. :L

0|0
    0|0
  • Coloured jeans are hot! Not on guys though. But girls coloured jeans are gorge! They're bright, original and make you stand out. They are great for summer. I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree it looks ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Rainbow Jeans= Very Bad!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen them. But to each his own.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had no idea they existed? And I agree, they must be awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly. lol. Nuff' said

0|0
    0|0
  • bad idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen them either, but I just imagine people wearing those..its just not good

0|0
    0|0
  • i think there kinda cool just goofing around but yah id half to say pretty stupid

0|0
    0|0