How important is a girl's hair, make up, style and clothes?

To a guy? Or is it the face and body that men look at the most? I went to hair dresser and she styled my hair which lasted for about 6 days and the next day, this very good looking, educated and polite guy starts hitting on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Appearance is the main thing that keeps a man interested in a relationship -- not just a new one, but one he's already in, too. I don't mean that it's the only thing that matters, but that it's the gatekeeper to letting any other trait matter to him. He may want an intelligent girl, but only if she's attractive first. He may love his wife, but if she gets fat, he won't be happy with her. Etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's very important, not to the extent where you MUST look that way all the time... It's just in a broad sense, as in I'd prefer to date girls who dress more reserved and have clothes that I don't detest. Honestly though, if a girl is beautiful she could walk around in bin liners and I'd still think she's beautiful.

• Appearance and attitude start the attraction but intelligence and personality keep a MAN. Boys will always base a relationship on sex and physical qualities. I pride myself on wanting a QUALITY woman, someone who shares my attributes. I'm honest faithful loving kind educated communicative and genuine, all I ask in love is a woman who has all that and wants the same. That initial draw is the "bait... As long as a woman has self respect and doesn't come across looking/acting like Miley Cyrus, but can turn my head because she is sexy sophisticated and sensual but demands respect, my jaw will be on the floor. Honestly, it's great and wonderful that a hair stylist or beautician can do their job but the way you present yourself will leave a lasting impression. Besides, if you let your natural beauty shine through, a man will notice, makeup hides imperfections and it's only purpose is to cover up (what you believe) are flaws or should be accentuated.

Good men want to be envied for having a good woman that's theirs, not worry about the girl everyone wants because of how she looks.

• Face and Body and Hygene mostly. How you carry yourself makes guys approach you.

What Girls Said 0