Which guy should I pick?

Ok so there's this guy who I have been with for about 2 years and I lost my virginity to him and he has stayed with me but right here lately he has started sleeping with another girl. His name is T.J and then there is this other guy his name is Justin,

And he is one of my best guy friends he always hugs me and kisses me and walks with his arms around me and he is a super mega hottie I mean he is like a gangsta :)(: he wears those long shirts and those baggy jeans and the shoes and the hats and oh my god he is awesome I love him so much! And one time I was going to sing at school for a fund raiser and I was in the girls bathroom and he followed me in there (after school its ok if he goes in there) and I was already with my boyfriend (T.J) and he came in there and told me that he loved me (for the first time and yes he was so hot) and we started to make out and it almost went further but I stopped him because I thought me and T.J were in love. But Justin is so much more sweeter then T.J and the worst part is...is that they are best buds...there in the same gang and everything. Or were best buds until I came to their school.

And they got into a huge fight over me. so what do I do? need anymore info message me.

Ok nobody understands.

They are not like what you think.

When you think of a gangsta. You think well you should know.

But Justin is NOT like that at all.

I don't know what else to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to follow your heart. TJ seems to have more negative than positive by the way you talk about him. But then. They both seem to be your friends so you gotta be careful that you don't ruin the friendships.

Now when you say they're in the "same gang" are they literally in a gang? It's not my business to judge this but do you actually want someone whose in a gang? Yes they may be hott yes they may be your best friends but in a few years you might regret this. I was the same way when I was 16 and 17 years old. I was all into them. But then I decided being friends was better. Just be careful. Maybe you should take some time to actually think about it. Whatever is meant to happen. Will happen. Good luck.

• Thank you so much. I will think about it. And I see your point. :]

• Oh yeah and when you said "are they literally in a gang? "

Yeah they are. :\

• You know what sweetie I don't agree with anyone on here insulting you telling you that your too young and what not. They have no right to judge you so forget them and follow your heart! If you believe that it's wrong you will stop yourself

What Guys Said 5

• Um, it's not going to end well to pick one over the other because:

1. TJ is a cheater

2. Justin is a cheat with his best friends girl

3. You're cheating on TJ

4. They're in "gangs" (not known for their relationship skills)

5. You're picking them because they are hot gangstas so expect to treated like a gangsta ho.

But I doubt that matters so pick Justin because he hasn't cheated (on you, yet).

• oh my god. That's hat everybody thinks. They don't get it!

• -_- ok. Now you have completely erased my mind.

Ah.

ok blahh.

• That was awesome.

• Why pick just one if you don't have to? Date them both until you figure out which gangsta you prefer. If you don't like either, then you can try out the rest of the gang. It'll be like a one big happy gang-bang, and everyone will already know each others names!

• X2 to motorboater...!! LOL Great stuff man totally my thoughts too.

• If your with Gangtas, your probably crewed already. Secondly this new guys you are not with him or slept with him, so you don't know him well enough, he will probably do the same, cheat on you, if he kissed you while you were with the other guy and he knew, what are the chances he'll do the same with another girl too. Don't be like those girls who meet guys in a club and think they fell in love and months later he cheats on you and wonder why. Think things ahead, but really think, be realistic

• Me and him have been friends forever!

• Just this, T.J get him out of the Picture, gone, and this Justin guy, if you really feel down in your gut that he's the guy you should of been in the first place, the guy who will be your best friend even 10 years from now, then that's him. Behave though.

• I think you should pick Justin. But I don't think you should date right off the bat. Wait a few weeks and if you guys still like each other have Justin go talk to TJ about it. Say that you like each other because brotherhood is big. I'm sure he would rather hear it from his best friend than from someone else. So just be honest

What Girls Said 7

• You need to grow up and stay away from "Gangstas". You are to young to be in this type of situation and you sound proud of it. You shouldn't pick either one, you should study and be a teenager and not play these 2 friends. Stop kissing guys in a school bathroom and get some self respect for yourself before you get a reputation. Unless you want that. Be a nice young lady and carry yourself like one and you might find out, these guys are not good enough for you.

• Actually I'm not too young. I'm 17 ill be 18 in 1 week so yeah and I'm not proud of it actually and I didn't kiss him he kissed me and. I stopped him because I knew it wasn't right. But Justin is really sweet. You have no clue. But I see your point

• Telling her she's too young is an insult to her its not advice I don't agree with you.

• Beg to differ. It's my advice and that is that.

• This guy is NOT SWEET!! Wake up and realize that this "gangsta" you refer to is a PLAYA!! Of course you melt when he kisses you and are wrapped around his finger HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!!! It really sound like you need to separate yourself from this guy otherwise you could be mending some SERIOUS HEARTBREAK!!

• I understand you 100% YOU KNOW HOW THEY ARE you know how you feel about them you know how they act you know a lot more than anyone on here does...Don't worry about what everyone else here "thinks"... you asked for advice not bull so forget them they don't even matter

• I go with motorboater.

While these guys mean a lot to you and you lost your virginity to one they've both got some crucial flaws to them.

• Your young and confused go on a break with your boyfriend and find out what you want maybe you can get some from both lol. I don't know what to say its a bad situation good luck

• Like I said to the last person she didn't ask to be insulted she asked for advice. You people wonder why this society is so screwed up because all people like you do is talk sh*t

• It seems to me that you are more interested in Justin because you will be ranting on about T. J and then you'll be like Justin this and Justin that. And just to mention you said "I thought me and T. J were in love" this isn't a good sign when you are in love you should know no hesitation. And besides it is a fact that you have strong feelings for Justin and he treats you well, just because you lost ur virginity to T. J doesn't mean you are obligated to stay with him nor should you feel that you need too. The fact that he is sleeping with another girl is a BIG NO NO and girl all I gotta say is MOVE ON!

• You shouldn't go out with ether one of them. One's a cheater and the other would go for his best friend's girl (even if his best friend sounds like a douche bag) maybe this Justin guy wouldn't be so bad but you shouldn't just hop off one guy onto another in a split second. Just sounds like you should leave the situation behind.