What do I wear to a hockey game?

i want to look cute and sexy

whats a good thing to wear :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Miniskirt and leggings-hey it's cold there! Maybe a sweater with a team logo if you have one, otherwise a solid color like a cheerleader would wear.

You'll be standing up and cheering, hopefully, so you want to wear something that shows off yur legs.

• maybe I should ask my bf? do you think he would like me asking him?! cause I do want to wear a skirt with black legging but I don't know if he would like it maybe he would think I'm showing off too mch ?!

• I doubt he'd expect you to ask

What Guys Said 3

• A sporting event isn't one of those things you dress up for. It's best to dress in something that show's the team's colors or team's logo (possibly a jersey) and simple jeans.

• A big hockey shirt (guys) which goes down to like just above the knee, and tie it up at the bottom on the side!

• link How about this, it is cute, simple and sexy.

• ewww lol ..srry :)

• That's a bad outfit for a hockey game. Games get cold due to the massive amounts of ice.

• The 1st one I put or the 2nd one?

What Girls Said 4

• leggings and a jersey is always fun!

• A short mini skirt and some high heels.

• no clothes

• lol good idea!

• lol I'm kidding, it sounded really bad and perverted for a straight girl, but it is totally your choice! :)

• im not ..kiddding.. lol jk..loll :)

• Wear your team's colors, something casual. Don't bother getting too dressed up, people are there to watch the game.