Whose approval do you look for the most?

What is the biggest stumbling block to attaining it?

Why that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't really search for approval from other people. It does feel good to be liked but I don't expect a certain response from anyone. With that given I find it makes pleasant responses from others that much more authentic and enjoyable. Why? Because I don't try and trick or force someones actions. It may sound cheesy but my approval is what grounds me.

What Guys Said 3

• I mostly seek my own approval, though I suppose none of us would turn down a sincere pat on the back.

• If I think I'm doing it alright then I'm not waiting for approval. Unless I'd cause some problems to my family or someone.

• Myself

"What is the biggest stumbling block to attaining it?"...Figuring out just what the hell to do in any given situation, and then putting in the effort to see that it's done.

"Why that person?"...because I'm the only one who is around me 100% of the time, and I'll only ever be the one that sticks it through anything I'll ever do. If I don't think I measure up to what I see myself being, then I'm not doing good enough.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as I can look in the mirror and be OK with myself, I'm good. Earlier on I would look for my parent's approval. That was slippery slope to nowhere.

• my mum - she's not the mollycoddling type if I do something wrong she tells me, if I don't get a good grade she asks me where I went wrong and to improve myself, etc - it pushes me to do extra well and gain her approval.

• None other but my own.

• The impediment is myself, my mind. For some reason, I am not 'it' for him.

The reason it's him is because he embodies everything I have been looking for.

• My mothers