If men want to wear tanktop, do they should be buff?

so I'm Asian and naturally skinny. but you know American guys are bigger than Asian guys. I'm still not confident in my body. but hawaii is hot and I feel like wearing tanktops. if a guy is skinny, doesn't it look good? I'm just curious to know what other people think about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tank tops are not reserved for "Buff People Only" so don't sweat it! No one is going to say "What on earth is that Asian guy thinking wearing a tank top with no muscles!"

Personally I think tank tops look good on skinny guys but as I said before, no one is going to care. As long as you wear clothing meant for the appropriate type of weather, it is not a big deal.

What Girls Said 11

• As long as your bones aren't sticking out, wear them. Although... the thing I hate with guys wearing tanktops is, if their armpit hairs are longer than my head hair. Other people might not think it's a big deal, but to me it is a huge turn off.

• oh yea but I take care of my armpits hair. I don't like it too long too

• I hate guys with super long armpit hair it's a pet peeve of mine

• i think I'm fine for that. its not shown

• I actually find skinny guys cute, no lie. And not in the "cute-but-not-attractive" way. Buff guys are actually a turn-off for me, just a little bit of muscle definition is perfection.

• oh really but I need a little more muscle I think. for me buff guys who wear a tanktop look better but now I feel like even I can wear

• i don't like buff. wear them.

• No I don't think so, I know many thin guys that wear tank tops.

• No. Wear whatever you want and feel comfortable in.

• Just be yourself,doesn't matter.

• No who cares

• Go for it!

• wear a tank and a loose button shirt that is partly unbuttoned.

• wear what you want

• You don't have to be but it helps.

• yeah that's right. I work out tho

What Guys Said 2

• Get buff and ripped and style your hair like Goku from Dragon Ball Z, only then you may wear this tank top you speak of.

May the force be with you

• lol wow that's funny I wish I could try that

• dont have to be buff but I think it looks better when you are toned. I wear it at the gym but sometimes I feel I shouldn't because every other guy is 3x my size haha

• i know what you mean! lol I have that experience too