Is this v-neck's v-neck to big?

LINK BELOW. My parents got me some v neck t-shirts for Christmas(never had any before), and I was wondering if they seemed...un-masculine to put it nicely. Basically, do you think the v is to big or not.

If it helps I'm 6feet 2inches tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes, have a fair complexion, and I'm quite muscular.

Girls, do you like it when guys wear this?

link

• (Girls answer)Yes, the V neck's V is too big. I hate it.
    12% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • (Girls answer)No, the V neck's V is fine. I love it.
    75% (12)0% (0)60% (12)Vote
  • (Guys answer) Seriously man?
    6% (1)25% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • (Guys answer) It's fine, nothing to worry about.
    0% (0)75% (3)15% (3)Vote
  • See answer/ other.
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ignore the color of the shirt in the link, just wondering about the V-neck itself. The ones I have are black, grey(different shades) and different blues(medium to dark)

0|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• It's something I don't really care for.

It's okay.

If you like it, get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love V-necks like that! They always seem a just a little nice than crew necks. Definitely keep them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It only looks good if a guy has a very muscular hair free chest. No idea as to how it looks on you as you haven't posted a pic of yourself so can't comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it looks fine, would probably go well alone or as a layering piece, very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like how they look. They look fine on some guys, but not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks OK, and red is really a perfect color for Christmas.

Enjoy your holiday.

best wishes from

xoxo dreampurple.co.uk

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong w that I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good. The V neck is not too large, and it is still very masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • v-necks are so tacky... I will never stop hating them probably. but I'm glad you enjoy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like that V neck shirt no

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright. Looks a little too big

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the answer.

• Show All
    • Are you stalking me?:)

I'm glad I amuse you-_-.

I don't know, I figured it plays a part. Some people can pull off things that other people can't. I will put a picture up someday, but not today.

• k then

What Guys Said 3

• I voted D, though I don't really like them that deep, that's not toooo deep. Deep ones are sort of in style. I miss relatively shallow v neck shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • That v neck is perfectly fine to wear, dude! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing to worry about; not even big - I thought it was even on the small side

0|0
    0|0