Why does this guy keep looking at me?

disclaimer: I'm in college, not high school. So in my math class, while we were taking a test I notice that this guy, who is seated on the row next to me, 2 seats up...kept glancing over his shoulder to look at me WHILE the whole class was taking a test. Like, the NERVE he gets to even look at me when we are all test talking...its so weird. He should concentrate on getting his test done instead. and no, he wasn't done with his test. And he would constantly do it almost every few seconds. He's really cute though, but he's not my type so I couldn't see myself having a crush on him in the first place. at one point I looked back and he looked away. I didn't usually look back but I still could feel he was looking at me. After we were all done with the test, while the teacher was lecturing he was now seated one seat back so now he's closer to me (I don't think its because of me,its because he wanted to be closer to his friend and the seating arrangement for the test changed). moments later, I hear his iphone camera picture taking click sound...and I look and see that he has the front facing camera on. So I guess that he was trying to sneak a picture of me. but then I thought maybe he was taking a selfie? but no, because guys don't take selfies in class unless they're gay(no offense)...girls do. Then a few moments later I glance at his phone and see he is on Snapchat. then I thought 'aha! maybe he was taking a pic of me'...to send it to his friend(s) on snapchat. Because it would be really weird if he takes a regular pic and saves it in his iphone album. unless...do guys take snapchat selfies? if you're a guy and use snapchat, please confirm. And before the whole classroom incidents occured, earlier during the day I go wait in line to buy this book at the bookstore..and he was waiting in line in front of me...after he noticed me walking up in back of him, he got nervous and walked forward in the line..and as I got a little closer to him he inched forward a little more. LOL. I tried not to look at him so I don't make him more nervous. I think this just has to do with that thing where you see someone from class/school in public and you want to avoid them even though you don't personally know them..that kind of thing. happens to me all the time. but anyways, any thoughts? he either a) finds me attractive b) finds me interesting c)finds me intimidating d) finds me weird d) all of the above e) he does it for no reason. I can't see him having a crush on me/liking me because I don't even think I'm his type either. but you never know. oh and he doesn't smile when looks at me and it only the first week of class..so this is new. Don't know whether I should be flattered or creeped out. But I probably am flattered since he's really cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello there... if he constantly looks at you he probably finds you attractive.

Probably it's best to stop neglecting him, and simply find a chance to speak to him alone.

If you find it OK for him to like you but not to love you, it's wise to tell him. He may appreciate the contact and know how far he can (not) let his fantasy go.

Much better than him being completely crazy about you and than running head first against a wall.

And perhaps ask him about the picture...

• sadly I dropped the class... kind of regret it ;( I dropped it mainly It was a winter class so its harder that a regular semester math class

• and why would I ask him about the picture? it would scare him away lol

• Don't know... as long as you do it with a smile... but I'm not the expert. I would wait and see how nice the discussion was and make a joke about it if it would feel appropriate.

Of course, you know him better than I... make a wise decision!

What Guys Said 3

• I'm going with a)

Also you're last two sentences sum up mens dating experience. If you act weird and you're hot you're "cute". If you act weird and you're ugly you're a "creep".

• Because he was in the row next to you - not some other pretty girl.

• I'm talking about whether or not I should drop the class..

• Well, if you only want to stay because of him then drop the class.

• we do like to look at girls not in a way to make you feel uncomfortable or freaked out , we are just attracted to the opposite gender , may be you are beautiful and so he feel it that way and he is glancing at you , first do is if you know him go and talk to him straight a way about how you feel, if he really find you interesting he may say something about it

• I don't know him personally, no.

• Haha, he's not a creep if he's "cute".

• ok that answer did not help. yeah yeah I know he's not a creep. but could you answer my question please? I'm not getting that many answers

• Its because who thinks like that? lol. "Im interested in that college, but I don't like it"." I like that chick right there, but fuck her." lol your contradicting yourself. Hard to take you seriously when you did that.

• im trying not to like him...I don't need to keep that on my chest because it'll distract from my studies.

What Girls Said 0