Do short men (height 5'7 and under) have small package?

I just started dating a guy who great and amazing and funny but he is short 5'6 I have not slept w him but I am afraid that it will be teeny tiny. Size matters to me

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 5,8 and have 7 inches of package. My girlfriend says it's pretty big so I don't complain.

studies show height is unrelated to penis size.

there are lots of variables like blood pressure , size of veins , ... some are big while being soft but don't grow that much , others triple their size

ps : the shorter the guy , the more huge his **** will look , so for your eye it will be pleasant ;D

What Guys Said 5

• I find that offensive Even though I'm taller then "5.7" those myths all of em are false it really depends on genetics and really pure luck. I'm average or slightly larger then average like some guys said it could be a grower so it may look small. Rather then a shower.

• You couldn't google this?

• my homeboy is right sometimes flaccid it looks smaller but if its a grower and plus if its fat you going to be happy, stop thinking about **** measures and enjoy!

• If there is a correlation, it wouldn't be that dramatic. Chances are he's average. I'm about 5'7" and my package is on the smaller side of average so not tiny

• No, height doesn't correlate to penis size, neither does shoe size or any of the other myths. I'm 5"7" and have gotten comments ranging from girls being surprised (unsolicited comments), to one being candid and telling me I'm above average and a good size (my ex who I asked directly, I'm glad she was honest). A lot of studies on penis size have been inaccurate because they measure differently or have men self-measure. You get a much larger measurement if you press a ruler up against the fat in that area. That's why some guys claim they've got 9 inch ones, lol. I have a grower, and if an accurate measurement without pressing deep into the fat of the area I get from "6.3" to "7" depending on how aroused I am.

There's always going to be smaller ones and bigger ones. Don't judge it until you see it, and don't assume it's small if you see it flaccid, it might be a "grower" rather than a "shower". You might get lucky and find out that he's amazing in bed.

Besides, if you like him what's it really matter?

What Girls Said 1

• A 6'5" man could have a very small package. Like a Tall woman could have small breasts and short woman should have large ones. Just depends on the person.