What is getting 'eye f***ed' mean?

I don't get it, but what does it mean when a chick eye f***s you? Is she flirting? Is she visually undressing you? Help me out. Help me to help you.

Most Helpful Girl

• EYE CONTACT >>>>>LUSTING EYE CONTACT

it seems like craving to see this guy/girl in your bed ...loool

not many girls give these looks, they are actually rare and most probably guys give those type of looks to girls they like ...and girls enjoy feeling they are attractive and a turn on for the guys they like ...

What Girls Said 2

• It pretty much means a girl is checking you out and is seriously thinking about what she'd like to do with you.

• intense eye contact.

What Guys Said 4

• Eyeball f***ing is basically thinking of having sex with you while looking at you (note that this doesn't mean she actually wants to have sex with you though). It can be flattering I guess and usually means she sees something in you.

• It's eye contact, but taking it to the next level. While doing it, you may imagine them naked, but I don't really ever do. And if a girl has it with you, she probably likes you or is at least interested to some degree.

• lol.

I like the 'Help me to help you' bit.

• lmfao.. I thought this was obvious...

Like when a girl sees a hot guy at a club and she just glares at him probably thinking about how he'd look naked or kissing him... its called "eye f***ing" because ur just gazing at that person and thinking aboout doing things to him/her or just admiring their body lol