Which hair color is most "exotic"?

It's time to dye my hair again and I want to look exotic. by exotic, I mean like one of those victoria's secret models from Brazil. I am very Caucasian, not going to lie. But what I do have going for me is a pair of long, slightly upward black eyes. My nose is just normal, nothing special about it. And my lips are kind of plump when my mouth is closed, but thin when I smile. I am very skinny (105 pounds, 5'6") and I have a thin face. Although my skin is fair, I'm not ghost-pale, I'm just like a regular white girl (plus I use bronzer). So in order to have that Alessandra Ambrosio, Megan Fox or Adriana Lima look, what do I do with my hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• get a dark chocolate hair color with natural highlights of lighter browns built in. the dark brown should almost look like it could be black. you should keep your hair long, but since your face is so thin, you might want to volumize it a bit so it's not laying on your face. I don't know what else

• That's good...yes my hair is long, like mid-back

• Yeah it's layered, not choppy. I have sort of tousled but straight hair. It's thick but not course...I actually like my hair texture quite a bit. My natural color is very dark but I haven't seen it in ages. haha

• Well that's good, I assumed your hair was thin for some reason :/ but yeah, you should go back to dark. brunette is always more sexy/exotic in my opinion. dark eyes, dark hair, and you're good to go.

What Guys Said 1

• black or a very dark blue or a blood blood red

What Girls Said 3

• i've seen white/ blue hari trend in korea (not joking)this spring of this year. and it was a trend there so that owuld be somethign exotic I think.

• A deep intricate blue.

• Dark wavy, or curly long hair and get a tan. And emphasize your cheekbones