Guys, what do you think of these perfumes on the girl you like?

HUGO BOSS is my favourite (sometimes I do use Ralph Lauren or Ralph Romance) but I always go back to using Hugo. What do you think of these perfumes on the girl you like/gf?which one do you think is better/sexier?

Thanks:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea how those perfumes smell, wouldn't be able to tell you.

I remember a Calvin Klein perfume that I remember I especially like. Don't remember which one exactly.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure some guys feel differently, but I've never really cared. As long as you don't smell bad, I'm cool with whatever you spray on your body.

• I like food smells on a woman...well...not deep fried onions...some foods anyway...more dessert

• lol that'd smell bad. that's a new info I kinda always went for the flowery kind of perfumes.

• Yes... I want to smell flowers on a woman...not... I like cinnamon, pumpkin (oddly), musky orchids...oh...that's a flower...okay, I've changed my mind...wet flowers would be awesome

What Girls Said 2

• I would be surprised if most guys knew which perfume was which. It either smells good or it doesn't

• I don't think guys care or even know what the names are and all of that. Wear what YOU like and what smells good...period.