Hi Girls, Please suggest a makeover for facial and hair style..?

Girls ! Please advise if I should shave off the mustache or goatee!? I have a mustache. Do girls like that or not?

Please suggest if I Should I keep my mustache or a goatee or I should shave my mustache and french beard.When do I look good? I have uploaded my latest photo's in my profile, if required I will upload more of my pic's...I have one photo...please mail me back to my id .. am 23 now. generally how do you like guys to be. with mustache or not...Do girls like guys with crew cut or buzz cut ? which hair style suits me, best and shall I keep mustache or goatee..?

Additional Details:

hi... girls I am from chennai, southern part of India..AND DO I have to go for a short army kinda Buzz cut or long hair..?"

Additional Details

Please see pictures

What Girls Said 1

• I think somehow you may derive from asking this question multiple times, some sort of humour. however, I fyou honestly want to have more of a variety of different responses , why not use yoru points to have it posted for more than aday. there is a way to do that and if you do that, chances are, you'll get more responses an dpeople don't think you're just being annoying

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you keep asking this same question? Do you have multiple accounts or something? I am sure that you've asked about this more than six times.