Is out-of-bed look hot?

So, Simple question. Is out of bed look hot? Like messy hair with side bands and stuff. I think its time to finally do a new hair so just wonderin :-p

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you're good looking to begin with haha and if you don't actually smell like you just got out of bed. example: morning breath and such. Otherwise yes.

What Girls Said 3

• To some people yes

Personally I look better when I just wakeup with bed hair and stuff

• I heard guys like it on girl but I don't know about the other way around. I think its hot...only if you are hot.

• Noooo

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the person. I tried it for a while and just got "It looks like you just got out of bed" as in they thought I didn't care. I am now back to the buzz cutish look because its grown out to like half an inch. My hair looks the same either way xd. If you think you can pull it off try it because I asked a similar question and lots of girls like the messy hair look on here. Best of luck.

ab73ds.