What are girls looking for in a man?

"Looks:! I understand. Can personality win over looks ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone finds different things attractive, that's the beauty of humanity. We're not all looking for the same things. Some people want bigger partners, some smaller, some with hair, some without, bigger noses, small mouths, "almond" eyes, thick eyebrows, high cheekbones, wide jaws who knows! Everyone is beautiful to someone else. So your looks don't matter, someone, more than one person most likely, finds you extremely handsome. And personality CAN win, but we are physical creatures and if someone doesn't like the way you look and can't connect physically that's a big deal.

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it can. I see personality win all the time. If you look around in public, you notice that not everyone who's in a relationship is hot. :) Which makes sense, really. Personality is what makes a relationship last.

• yes its more about timing and what's going on and the girls love life.

just be clean well groomed and smell gooood

clean mouth nails and a good haircut

beauty is in the eye of the beholder you can't win us all

• Nope. You need to be good looking.

• yes it can win over looks! but he needs to be masculine and healthy :)

• Sure! But I wouldn't be with a guy I don't find attractive at all...

• Yes! Be witty, funny, smart, considerate and brave! There, you have the secret to every girls ideal guy.

What Guys Said 0