Guys do you like this style on girls?

link

Or do you like girls that dress more down and wear like a basic jeans and shirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I can't say that I do... What's with the rain boots? I think girls that dress simpler look a lot more down to earth and elegant. Here's a few random examples:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

• Totaly agree.

• ignore the first link, the douchbags that own the blog don't like hot linking and redirected it to some girls that dress retarded. They don't represent my view.

What Guys Said 17

• Some of those outfits look good, most of them don't because it looks 'too much', too glamorous. I know from experience that by far most girls that try that style are unable to pull it off and just look hilarious. The heels look good, but most girls can't really walk in them so it makes them look ridiculous and funny.

fyi: basic jeans and shirt can also look very hot! Just keep it simple and tasteful.

• Most of those are classy & sexy! What I don't like is a shirt 1/2 tucked & 1/2 out. I can't deny I've always liked when girls tuck in shirts, but I'd rather see completely untucked than the front in & the back out. In general, though, if you like that, dressed up is classy & hot!

• I guess my views are utilitarian. The clothes look super great. But think about it . . . how are you gonna outrun a rapist in that type of shoe? And just where do you stow your stun piece?

• I like the style - the orange and boots.

• Me personally no, but their are guys that do. I prefer I simpler look in public and a little bit of naughty look int the bedroom

link

link

• I am a very casual dresser myself, and I like it when girls dress casually. I love it when girls wear a T-shirt, shorts or jeans, and flip-flops. But that style is good if you want to look more formal. :)

• yes but some of those look like an 'older' woman would wear... like 30s instead of young 20s.

also like the jeans & shirt look too so I wouldn't want to always see a girl dressed up that much.

• not a fan. I like simple things much better. I personally have an obsession with hats boots and leather jackets. Among other things. But in a casual manner.

SO I'm not a fan. Most of those look rather pretensions and ridiculous

• That style (minus the red, rain boots) would totally catch my eye...love a girl with style and who knows how to dress...

• Jeans and shirt.

• yes I like it

• Not a fan. Screams high maintenance to me.

• Yes, I like this style on girls a lot.

• yes

• It looks nice. Why not?

• I like it a lot. The only thing I don't care for is those big red boots.

• Not really into that style... Much prefer jeans, a t-shirt and cute sneakers

What Girls Said 4

• Apart from the red leggings yes it's what I'd wear

• Wow I would not be able to walk in those shoes at the bottom, but cute style.

• I know you asked guy, but I personally find it very cute.

• I really like this kind of fashion. Cute, but elegant and classy style :)