Guys are less likely to approach me when I am dressed up WHY?

Guys are less likely to approach me when I am dressed up, why is this?

If I put less effort into myself guys seem to catch me of guard and approach me.

Is it harder to approach women when they look good?

Does it mean that a guy would approach a chick who is not dressed up because he thinks that he has an easier chance of getting laid with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was really popular when I first started college and I think it's cause guys hit on people they feel comfortable around - more often than the hit on the hot girl.

• This seems like it makes sense

What Guys Said 2

• They probably feel intimidated, especially if they are dressed very casually. I personally am a very casual dresser, and I like it when girls dress casually.

• You're spot-on.

What Girls Said 2

• Funny you ask this. An acquaintance I'd met several times but never spoke to, I stopped by a gathering in my work clothes, which is basically bundled up in layers and hair in pony tail, talked me up. No biggie we have tons of mutual friends,talked his work my work etc. Was nice to finally chat, get home add him on fb next thing I know he's flirting. I was amused due to the fact I was in my work crap the day he decided to chat me up!

• This has happened to me. Its probably easier on the guys because you may look more laid back and less intimidating.