How important is it to guys, for their girlfriends to dress well and attract attention from other guys?

So do guys want a girl who dress in a way that other guys will think she's hot? If so why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only a shallow guy who sees a woman as a trophy. I think most guys want her to look nice and pretty and well taken care of but not sexy if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 13

• "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife" My wife is exceptionally beautiful, so I make her stay home, though she's allowed to get the mail.

• In short, I want my girl to look her best. I don't want her to dumb down her looks just because she's my girlfriend!

• I don't want her to have intent of attracting other guys but if she enjoys getting done up and dressing nicely, I would never tell her not to.

• I prefer she dressed the same way she always dresses.

• I would not want my girlfriend to stop dressing well just because other guys might be attracted to her because that will happen no matter what.

• no she can dress however she likes

• Never dress for men

• just dress how you feel you want to dress. confidence is sexy

• Why would I want my girlfriends to dress to purposely attract other guys ?

• She can dress in whatever fashion she likes. Aslong as is not trashy.. even so I wouldn't be with a trashy girl in the 1st place.

• It is not important but they attract attention from other people, especially unwanted attention, but for guys who would rather not live in a trailer or be content with it, it is important for her to look nice, more so than just being anywhere at any given time for example the car wash. That's my two cents on girls looking nice for their guys like me.

• I don't want other guys to really pay attention to my girl. That might make me feel uncomfortable. She also doesn't have to dress in any special or specific way to make me like her. I want her to feel comfortable with the way she dresses. I want to her be happy. It's alright if her style doesn't fully attract me.

• No, I'd rather she didn't get attention from other guys.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you are going out with the guy, I don't think he would want you to look attractive to other men, just himself I would think...