Is it unattractive if a girl you like wears man deodorant?

So this guy and I like each other and we are seeing each other next weekend and I wear man deodorant because it covers better than girl deodorant. Would it be unattractive if when you see her and hug her and etc. if she smells like man's deodorant? Is it a turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex girlfriend did this. I didn't really like it because she used my deodorant but it wasn't a big deal.

What Guys Said 9

• No, I have friends already that wear man deodorant because womens deodorant just doesn't work for them (so they tell me). So I grew to accept anyone to have whatever to help them.

• Personally it would...I don't want my girl to smell like a dude!

• Personally I prefer for a girl to use a girls deodorant..

• Only if it smells bad

• Yes.

• Imagine being out with friends.. "Bro you smell good, what is that scent?"

"Man...it's my girlfriend..." AAAAAAAKWARRRRD!

• Personally I would, it's same as guys smelling like girls.

• Personally, I wouldn't want to hug or embrace a girl that smells like a guy especially if she wears men's brands like Gillette, Old Spice or Axe.

• Is it better to smell like a man or to be sweating and seeing sweat through shirt? (On armpits)

• Seeing sweat through a shirt.

• girls should smell like girls, not men.

What Girls Said 7

• LMAO! I don't think he's going to be paying any attention to your deodorant unless you have huge globs of it in your armpits. I use secret and sometimes right guard. If the smell isn't overpowering and you spritz on perfume, I doubt he'll notice the smell. I use men's soap to wash and right after I get out the shower, I put on lotion and perfume. The manly smell doesn't stay that long. Besides, I like the smell and the guy I'm talking to hasn't even noticed the smell either.

• Some of my friends do it.

It imagine the other way around. What if my boyfriend wore girl deodorant...I wouldn't like it at all. Man's deodorant and eau de toilette are a real turn on, I don't want him to smell like a woman. I know he loves when I wear mine and would probably dislike if I wore man deodorant

• my stepdad uses Secret deodorant and baby powder and he managed to get my mom. He doesn't smell girly but he smells fresh and clean and still like a man.

• I'd think it would be. I tried it before and I hated smelling like a man. Now, I just use clinical protection strength deodorant for women. Have you ever heard of Mitchum's deodorant? I would recommend that brand.

• If you smell like a men, he may get the impression that you're seeing another guy. So just as a precautious, wear a girl's deoderent or perfume, and maybe put one in your bag if the scene goes away quickly

• I feel like you shouldn't wear something strong enough to be that obvious anyways...

• It doesn't seemike a problem to me

• I wouldn't recommend it. Just get some extra strength women's deodorant.