What color to dye my hair?

Black hair might look best but I am so bored of it

Any suggestions? I am like olive/tan. like in that range.

Not light skinned at all but not brown.

So give me all your ideas!

I was thinking this color:

link

heres somone with the color:

link

i want it to look like not natural but natural at the same time. Like still in the browns blacks or red browns.

or a chocolate brown

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean, I want to change my hair color too but not go too far out from my natural color.

My first thought went to a cherry wine color. I think that would be a perfect mix of what you want. It's brownish, close to black if you went dark enough and reddish tint. It doesn't look obviously natural but it isn't garish either And depending on your undertones you could go cooler or warmer with it

link link

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• blue

• Don't dye it.

• You should dye it grey.

• I always liked blue haired girls. - (Except for one fat one that I saw once)

What Girls Said 3

• hey=] id say a darker version of the colour you suggested with the YouTube vid

• I think black fits you well. :)

I know what you mean sometimes you get bored and want to explore the color of your hair lol

I think your choices are pretty good not TOO much but subtle and natural looking :) Good luck.

• you can always go for a few highlights