Should I wear cloths that compliment my skinnyness?

Well I'm pretty petite, but usuall I love wearing sweaters so often they don't make me seem as skinny as I actually am. And I do have somewhat big breasts, or maybe they just look large because of my small frame. Today I tried on this tighter sweater that really showed how tiny I look. It felt kinda strange because it's not usually something I wear. I just Love wearing sweaters, actual sweaters, so my form doesn't really show. Would it be better wearing tighter sweaters that compliment my weight? And I'm not like anoraxic type of skinny, just skinny because of my height and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the general rule is, if you're wearing overly baggy clothes, it can subconsciously look like you're trying to hide something or are not comfortable with your body. You're hiding your curves too, so you're not making the most of what you have.

I remember you being really pretty. I think you should own your skinniness. Don't be so insecure about it, cause I'm sure a lot of men love it. Try and get some web advice on the best way to dress for your body type. For example, I'm a skinny male, and wear coats that have broadening shoulders (that's about the extent of my fashion knowledge, naturally, as a rugged male). Do whatever is apt or equivalent for a woman :P

• lol alright :) but do we know each other?

• Alas, not. But I remember you used to have pics on your profile, and awesome teeth :)

What Guys Said 6

• Generally wear clothes that fit. If they aren't the right size for you, people subconsciously see you as being the wrong size, not the clothes. If you and the clothes match, you appear to be the 'right' size.

• I'd say go for it. Just be sure to focus on not worrying too much about your figure, just feel comfortable to what you like wearing.

• Not necessarily. Could be pixie like then

• Just my opinion on only the question, EVERYONE should work on complimenting the traits they like.

• skinny jeans

• Yeah, if you're gonna wear a cloth, it should at least compliment you.

What Girls Said 4

• Wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. I personally love wearing yoga pants, boyfriend sweats more than jeans and love hoodies and sweaters. Yes you can wear fitting clothes. You shouldn't worry too much. Wear anything that you like and will look good on you.

• Yeah, I have a friend who is really short and skinny and she is super cute. I think you should be proud of your figure whether you are tiny and petite or stacked and thick. Wear stuff that compliments your form.

• If you have a rocking body, show it off! There are other flattering types of clothes out there. If you can pull it off, try a form fitting sweater dress with a belt and tights underneath.

It would feel weird at first. but once you see how good you look you'll be confidently strutting everywhere LOL

• If you're comfortable in it, wear it. If you feel more comfortable in sweaters, wear them instead. You can choose to show off your body sometimes, but you definitely don't need to do that every day.