Girls: What clothing do guys wear casually that you also find sexy?

What kind of clothes do you find sexy on guys that can also be worn for a casual setting like college?

0|0
22|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I think colourful sports sweaters look good on most guys - a sweater that is one bright and deep colour like blue, yellow, green, black etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like white t shirts like this link lol ignore the underwear. Baseball caps also look good on pretty much any guy. Well fitting jeans are important too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fitted jeans and a t shirt link link

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the black button down shirt, open, with a white undershirt. Paired with a dark blue wash, jean. Whatever type of sneakers, that aren't bulky, and a nice black leather jacket. That, looks nice, and sexy on almost every guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys in V necks with nice a nice chest.

Button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up.

A well fitted plain shirt & jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Button downs with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.

Also scoop neck t-shirts that show a little bit of chest/shoulders. Really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer shorts, suits, blazers, jeans - slim or fitted, sweaters, tshirts, shirts, coats, vests

0|0
    0|0
  • I snug fitting dark colored T-shirt with no logos or advertisements and simple fitting jeans. Skinny jeans look appalling on some guys. >XC

0|0
    0|0
  • A plain white unstained t-shirt with dark wash jeans, as long as the jeans don't sag.

0|0
    0|0
  • button down shirts and sweaters

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Button down shirts

0|1
    0|0
  • button down shirts with the top few buttons left open...

0|0
    0|0
  • take their clothes off?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like classy shirts and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeveless shirts or sleeveless hoodies or just hoodies :) but not pink. I don't know why, I just don't like pink, especially on guys. Also, shirts with collars. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and white t shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Button down shirt and jeans (but not ones that sag to their knees)

0|0
    0|0
  • buutton down shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice jeans and non-graphic tees. I like the solid colored ones with a slimmer fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Levi jeans

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.