The no makeup look a winner?

I saw this commercial and thought "what's wrong with makeup as long as it's no too drastic?" What do you think of the look? I do notice a difference.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I love makeup...who cares what others think. Just wear it and be confident in yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• It's cool I guess.

• I don't really mind if she's wearing makeup or not. It's a bonus to me if she does. She shouldn't feel like she has to just for me, but if she wants to for her, then be my guest.

Side note. The girl I like said to me "I forgot to wear eye shadow tonight". I asked her why and she just said she forgot to put it on (it's cool, we all forget things), so I said, hey, you're just fine without it. She said thanks and smiled. In my mind I was thinking she should have went in afterward and put it on but I guess she figured she just didn't need it, so she kept it off. I think she likes me back

• You have to be good-looking to get away with having no make up.

• None is best.

• What if she has acne or eczema?

• looks pretty decent

• What's wrong with natural human skin? Why do girls think that guys find powder attractive? The girls in the video both look tacky and fake. I vote for no make up at all. You see many guys wearing make up?

• What if women left their skin natural but just did a simple eyeliner and eye shadow (natural looking with browns and skin tones) and a colored chap stick?

• Well some powder is necessary for some of us. Personally I have some discoloration on my face from eczema. Not terribly noticeable, but certainly not the perfect skin that guys love.

• And just an FYI some guys do wear makeup and everyone wears makeup on T.V.

What Girls Said 11

• I will tell you that in a guy's mind, most like that a woman wear no make-up so this could be a good fool to them, but if they found out that you were wearing that, they would still ideally prefer for you not to wear make-up at all, though some will be fine with it. Though some might question why you're wear the no makeup makeup when you would look the same without it. Now for me personally (since girls are different) some of us might like it but, I wouldn't want it because of the reason I stated, meaning I don't have to wear the no makeup makeup at all and still be the same without any makeup. Do you get my gist? It's sort-of like almost pointless, but that's me personally.

• Yeah, I can tell a difference. But that is too involved for my liking... It definitely looks better than cake-faced makeup or raccoon eyes. But I don't have the patience. What's the point? Why not just go bare faced or put on a layer of foundation and mascara? So much easier lol

• I am able to see the difference, but why go through that process when it isn't that much of a difference? I don't think there is anything wrong with make-up aslong as it is not worn every day. You want people to see the real you at least and to not forget your natural beauty. The more you wear make up, the more uglier you will feel without it, making you feel you need to wear it. I believe in mascara, eyeliner, and a simple lipstick color and that is it. If its special occassion, then you can put some eyeshadow and whatever thehell you want. They say make up really ENHANCES what you already have but I believe that is only true when it is not drastically over done, because what that "enhacement" become is faking your true physical form.

• There's nothing wrong with drastic makeup either! It's really about what is appropriate for the occasion.

Drastic, dramatic makeup is beautiful during the right situations. And no makeup look is also very beautiful. It just all depends on what you're wearing it for

• lol I don't see the point in that. What they just showed in that video takes just as long if not longer to put on than regular makeup. lol If you're going to go through with the effor then just put on some damn makeup. If you want to look natural, then DON"T PUT ON MAKEUP

• I like the no makeup look because it makes the skin look flawless and I think it looks better than other makeup looks.

• It sound OK and saves money

• I like makeup but not too much and only if its put on properly

• I mean when I want the "no make-up" look, I just don't wear make-up lol.

• that is WAY too much makeup to pretend like I'm not wearing makeup.

• lol and like you said: that took way too much time. I spend less time on my makeup when I'm actually trying to look like I'm wearing makeup lol.

• i don't like it. I've tried it and I feel powdery. if I'm gonna start I need a bit of liner and mascara.