Can guys consciously tell when a girl is not wearing eye makeup if she usually does?

Like if a girl wore eye makeup every day, and then one day didn't, would a man consciously be able to tell, or would he think she just didn't look as good, or was tired, ect.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think

What Guys Said 2

• Sadly yes. I would know because I really look at my friends directly that I begin daydreaming soon noticing things about them. Either ways I'd look at the positive and tell them still that they look nice still to make them keep their head up.

• The girl I like, usually wear eyeshadow for her job. Probably because she likes it, but it may be because of her job too. She told me she "forgot" to put it on. I told her, you're fine without it. She said thanks, and smiled. She didn't even go and put any on after I told her. She may do it again on another work day, but I think I brightened her day when I told her that

What Girls Said 1

• Yes they can,especially if the girl used to wear thick make up.Once she takes it off,it will be so obvious.That's why I avoid wearing thick make up.