Girls, do you have small, medium, or large shoulders, and how often do your bra straps slip down off of them?

Some people will say that they should never fall down if you wear the right size bra. Agreed - But that wasn't the question.

0|0
24|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh, I guess they are medium. They're definitely not large. It depend how I move, but mostly when I'm doing a lot of moving causes my straps to slip down.

I'm not sure if having the right bra size is the only way to prevent this. I think kind of bra it is,plays a whole. I've been measured, even measured myself , and I get the bra according to that size. Sometimes some bras sizes run differently. Like I can buy two separate bras from Rue 21, one will fit great and the other one not so much. Also how new or old (worn out) the bra is.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do they slip down everyday then at least once? Or is it only certain days here or there?

• Lol I really don''t know. It would probably be safe to say , just about everyday. Sometimes I don't notice because I'm used to them doing so. I do know I find myself adjusting quite a bit

What Girls Said 23

• I have broad shoulders for someone my size but I'm tiny so they're actually small? Lol.

In any case, it's not so much about the right size bra as making sure the straps are snug. Tightening the straps makes the bra fit better anyway. You can have the right size bra (band/cup size) but if you don't make sure the straps are fitted correctly any bra will have its straps falling off your shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha so you just keep them pretty tight and they never go down then?

• Yeah. Not tight enough to be painful or cause marks, but snug.

• hmm iv had someone tell me I have small shoulders so ill roll with that lol. they fall off regularly, but not toooo much=]

and that's not true lol, I buy the perfect sized bra…. its just that the straps need to get tightened uggghhh-.-

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah they look on the smaller size in your pics. Cute ;) thanks for the answer

• heh np=] I hope its a good thing:P

• I have pretty broad shoulders (thanks butterfly! :S ) but my bra straps only fall off when I wear a certain bra.

0|0
    0|0
    • Butterfly?

• Show All
    • Ohhh duh. Didn't make that connection lol. What's different about the bra that falls off? like why does only that one do it?

• I really don't know. I got it really cheap, but I've gotten a few others from the same place and style and didn't have a problem. The whole bra doesn't stay up that well, like if the shoulder straps fall all the way down, the band will eventually start to slip too. Maybe it was made wrong? I haven't figured out what makes it different except for the pattern.

You don't have to answer, but what sparked this question? It's seems so random! :P

• Thanks to swimming for the past 8 yrs, my shoulders are fairly broad, but bra straps still slip down unless they are extremely tight which subsequently hurts my shoulders. I just have to deal with fixing the straps whenever the fall down.

0|0
    0|0
  • small shoulders. My straps fall off sometimes because they are too long, even when I tighten them all the way. For this reason, I try to find racerback or convertible bras so I can change the straps.

0|0
    1|0
  • I guess maybe medium to medium small shoulders. I think it depend on the day, like if the strap gets a little loose due to activity, and if I am able to readjust, on an average day probably at least a couple times.

0|0
    0|0
  • no clue what size my shoulders are, but they are sloped. so unless the straps are really tight they fall down anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say medium but never had a problem with bra straps slipping down, in fact all my bra straps stay put but I do got a problem with my purse strings always slipping down...hmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sure if they are small or medium but mine slips down since I keep the straps loose

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you keep the straps loose? Wouldn't you want them tightened so they don't fall off?

• Show All
    • Oh OK. Hmm never thought about it being done intentionally before. Do you have a larger bra size? or smaller? Just curious

• Smaller. And many girls do it

• I have broad (wide) but thin shoulders. My strap falls to the side down my arm sometimes when I slouch forward or when I sit very relaxed.

I won't tighten the straps because I don't like the red marks they leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have broad shoulders. They fall down usually when I've been too lazy to actually secure them and make the straps tighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the right bra size but because my damn shoulders are narrow that they always fall off if they're a comfortable size. So it's either really tighten my straps and stop my blood circulation or the right size and fix it back in place every 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They fall off no matter what's the cup size fit is. The elasticity of the straps sometimes eventually get worn out after so long, it does fall if I'm wearing a tank top. I have small shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say they are medium sized. My straps slip off but not often, it depends on the bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have medium shoulders and I don't notice this happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have medium to large shoulders. I make sure they down slide down :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have broad shoulders & they hardly ever fall off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say... medium..? I don't know I never noticed. and they do if I loosened them too much, or they loosen by thenselves after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have broad and thick shoulders. My straps never falls when I'm wearing a bra but! Tanktops yes they do fall down most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • medium

0|0
    0|0
  • small shoulders and no often because my bra fits

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you keep the straps really tight to keep them up?

• I have no idea what small, medium, or large shoulders even look like?

I'm taller than my mommy, but her shoulders are bigger than mine, so I'll say I have small shoulders...

My bra straps are always slipping off. Super annoying.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if you tighten them they still fall down? Have you been fitted for your bra size recently?

• Show All
    • You're still wearing training bras? haha you should at least move up to an A lol

• I did, because those training bras hurt! I moved up to an A cup, but they're still too small. Now I'm trying B to see what happens.. It's an ongoing saga.

• Large shoulders - bra never falls off but I get cysts on my breasts when I wear them too long.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.