What would you think if you saw a pretty girl who is always "on the outside looking in"?

I.e say there's a girl in your class or at work, she's pretty but doesn't talk much or smile much unless she's talking to someone she knows well. In general she doesn't join in discussions and just hangs back watching everything.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• That she likes Fortune 4

• That she's shy and/or introverted

... like me. Which means I wouldn't go and talk to her first, which I don't do with anyone at my college.

There's actually one girl like that in one of my classes; she's super cute and never smiles; seems to be very shy; and what I think when I see her is "Gosh, she's cute"

• Awwe I think you should try to talk to her if you can, I'm shy and introverted and I love it when people in my classes randomly start talking to me... (as long as they are not creepy/ weird people.. lol). You might brighten her day

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably shy

• Simply, that's she quite, reserved, and pretty :)