Classic and current - are there styles you enjoy seeing the opposite sex wear?

What styles do you wish would just go away and NEVER return?

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I also cannot stand Uggs, and am looking forward to them vanishing into Hell.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• A guy in a suit! :) I like that very much.

No saggy pants or SUPER TIGHT PANTS! :O

The kids/young adults looking 'swag' or 'hipster' is overrated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans on guys, uggs, tights, and see through clothes!

0|1
    0|0
  • i like togas personally for myself

on men I like to see

link

basically anything that looks good including suits

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants where the zipper is backwards as opposed to forwards

Crocs

Different shades of the same colour

Adidas anything (not sure if they are still around)

Anything by Aeropostle

0|0
    0|0
  • I want the baggy pants with no belts, TO GO AWAY. The Skinny jeans on guys gotta go, I honestly don't know how they can wear tighter pants than girls. Metro, and hipster, gotta go too.

BUT, a well dressed man in a suit, and/or uniform, is always nice. So I would say, Classic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish guys would just stop wearing those thick white sports socks and pull them ALL THE WAY up, it looks especially silly when said guys are wearing shorts/sandals.

I love when guys dress up in suits, dress shirts, or wear a tie or bow tie. Or when they wear button downs with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.

0|0
    0|0
  • saggy pants and skinny jeans on guys. You don't want to look like a mafia boss or a girl from the back. Somewhere in the middle would be nice.

Girls NEED to stop wearing leggings as pants especially if they are see through!

0|0
    0|0
    • could not agree more with your comments on guys' pants... doods in skinny jeans have taken the phrase "getting into her pants" FAR too literally!

• i like styles that suit personalities. I dislike 80s style and was surprised and disliked when some of that style came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love permed, touseled semi-long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • classic always wins

0|0
    0|0
  • CLASSIC !

No hipsters

No huge pants on him

No tight jeans all cowboy

No metro look...

I like him to wear normal fitting pants, a normal t shirt or a button up shirt and regular shoes, you know... like a man ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys that wear nice watches

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing a guy in a suit. Classy and always, always super sexy.

Recently I've developed a liking for tattooed sleeves, nice arms, and more of a hipster fashion. It was never my taste until I met my postdoc.

I hate baggy pants. They need to go and be gone for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing a guy in suits

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad that more fitted clothes are fashionable for guys instead of baggy crap. Decent looking jeans and slimmer t-shirts, for example. I'm not keen on skinny jeans for guys.

2|1
    0|0
  • all sports clothes foot ball and baseball and basketball shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm really hating this '80s revival - ugly colors, high waisted shorts/jeans etc. It's all horrific.

Also, onesies, which are just dumb and hipsterish.

If anyone is old enough to remember the '90s girl group "All Saints", that's a look I wouldn't mind seeing come back in fashion - vest / crop top and baggy combat pants -

link link

Also, the crop top and flared jeans combo, as popularized by '90s uber-hottie Rachel Stevens - link

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish more girls would wear casual blazers and pleather jeggings (althought pleather jeggings only look good with heel imo). I wish uggs and those oversized sweaters never return.

2|0
    0|0
    • i like your style man and agree with your comments...

• Show All
    • heels with those leggings looks so hot!

• thanks man. I agree.

• uggs and yoga pants should go and tight seventies jeans should come back haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants on girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits for women. Don't like em

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing girls dressed up a little, like in skirts, pantyhose, and nice boots. I wish Uggs would go away. Also, anything form-fitting on a girl who's out of shape.

1|0
    0|0