Honestly do I look tired or high?

Of anybody has time to look at my pictures and let me know about this.. I always get told I look tired and if not people assume I'm a stoner can anybody tell me why? Lol and how I can get rid of undereye circles..

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, your pics aren't clear enough.

General guidelines for health:

Be wary of eating too much sugar and high glycaemic food: (ie substitute sweet potatoes for potatoes, brown rice for rice, brown bread for white).

Sugar sugar sugar. This needs its separate point. Fizzy drinks, fruit juices, chocolate all contain mountains of sugar. Even *over*-eating fruit is not good in my view. The basis of your diet should be grains and vegetables.

Eat regularly, not missing any meals, particularly breakfast. Otherwise, you'll have big sugar spikes, and it effects your body (see first two points too! These things are the usual cause of lot of drowsiness and yawning throughout the day)

Caffeine? If you went off it cold turkey, and assuming you are accustomed to drinking quantities of the stuff, you'd probably get pretty nasty headaches. After not drinking it a while, and you have a cup, you'll get an insight into what it's doing to your body; thoughts start racing, feel anxious and worrisome.

Taper off portion size throughout the day. Don't eat late night meals.

Get to sleep around 11pm if you can. I've heard it said that five minutes sleeping in those two hours 11pm-1am is more valuable than an hour in the other hours!

Overly strong foods in general. Too much red meat, too greasy, too spicy, all impact on your body.

Emotional state? Anxiety, depression, etc?

All of these age you internally, in my view, and has a resulting impact on your appearance, externally.

Don't be religious about any of this. I'm just turning your attention to any potential grave bad habits! You should still enjoy yourself.

Also, many of these points are controversial. But most people aren't healthy, so...

What Guys Said 25

• Ever read / heard of the story of 'the father, son and donkey'? if you haven't you should read it :)

I don't think you look either stoned or tired.

Most people have their own perceptions that are common to the general populace which no one questions cause it's the 'norm' even if only of perception and judgment.

I think you look good, beautiful and healthy.

If you are not getting yourself enough sleep, you must for sake of your health. If you are stressed up, then find ways to destress. But the pics don't show you in any such light as stoned or tired.

• Thank you! And no but I will look for it so I can read it :)

• Always my pleasure :)

It's from Aesop's fables - don't know if this generation gets to read them or not. Here this is the story link

• With only your picture to judge by, you have a worn-out look that some people might suspect was due to too much caffeine..or maybe something else, yes.

But I wouldn't make any such accusations based on a picture.. More likely, you aren't sleeping so well? Busy or personal unhappiness?

• Your profile is on private, how can you ask a question like this and have a private profile. I understand you have a default, but still

• I fixed it I forgot I had put it on private lol thanks for letting me know.

• in your avatar pic you kinda look high (no offense). I think is just the facial expression you're doing. I myself get this a lot to, but in my case I think is my hygiene that give it out (though I don't do any types of drugs. never did and I'm planing never doing so)

• Everyone used to think I looked high in high school and I still have no idea why. I guess I just have a stoner look in my eyes? Eh whatever I don't do drugs. Don't let it get to you. You look fine to me.

• Sleep helps people used to think I was a stoner not becuase of how I looked but by how I acted I was always calm collected and cool and very zen and chilled out. Lol I fooled actual stoners.

• I'm like that calm so maybe that could also help in why they say that.. But I don't know I think it's mostly my eyes. Lol

• Maybe it's hard to tell on small photos but I wouldn't read to much into it I like being the totally calm guy lol. You should enjoy who you are to.

• You do look tired in the profile picture (and picture 4), but great in pictures 1,2, and 3.

• You look fine. The angle of your eyebrow in your profile pic could be speculative or frustrated though. I had to open the pic all the way to be sure, but naah you don't look high. It's cute.

• not at all, you don't even look tired really. Who's telling you, you look high? Friends, strangers, co-workers?

• No, you look fine to me.

• Your eyes look really dark in all your pictures so you looks really tired. I think it's the pictures though not you.

• you look naturally high.

• You look perplexed or like your thinking, "Wtf?"

• Based on your main photo you look tired. I guess some people are just born like that.

• a little tired

• you look like you got 4 hours of sleep. But not high

• You seem pissed.

• You look perplexed or something lol. Oh and congrats on the RN program. You gonna be ballin once you graduate and get a job.

• I think you look tired and confused but not high

• Dont squint

• I personally like the tired look, I rock the under eye circles

• I don't think you do.

• No you just look pretty. we should do lunch sometime ;)

• In pic 3 it looks like you haven't slept for days, but that's only because of the undereye circles; in the main profile pic it just looks like you are angry about something

• you look a little worried or concerned.

What Girls Said 10

• Your eyebrow bone produces shadows under your eyes. Your eyes also appear deepset. Because of genetics, your browbone and your deepset eyes produce the appearance that you appear tired.

Plus when you take pictures, you're not using the light to it's full effect. You need the light to illuminate your face so work on finding angles that don't produce shadows around your eyes. You need to hold your chin up when taking pictures. And smile. That also camouflages dark circles.

Stuff to get rid of undereye circles: Vitamin K, Iron, E, A, and C. I recommend you eat dark leafy greens like kale, spinach, carrots, sweet potato, and lemon. Vitamin C and Iron work together so squeeze some lemon onto those greens. K is best for undereyes and mostly found in leafy greens too. You should use all those vitamins internally and externally for better results.

I have dark circles genetically too but more of an Asian face. So the rest of my face is flat and well illuminated but my dark circles pop out because I'm pale and the dark circles are mostly spider veins under my eye. If I didn't have the veins, I wouldn't have dark circles lol.

• Lol, you look fine. If you were smiling a little bit more, nobody would make that assumption. But obviously you're not going to smile in every picture you're in or take lol...take for example my default picture...

I look stupid as fuck. But I was tired and bored at work, so I just took a selfie and that was the first face that came to my head lol. Obviously I'm not like that all the time...even though I do make that face a lot. But anyway, MY POINT IS...it's just a picture. If you know you're not a stoner...you shouldn't let a picture make you feel bad about yourself.

And ugh, I feel you to the max. I have undereye circles too because they run in my family -.- all you can try to do is sleep more, drink a lot of water, and try putting a little bit of concealer on.

• Your beautiful and yeah I'm gonna try working on that as well maybe more sleep and definitely more concealer lol

• You don't look high to me, I do think you may be a bit tired or over worked perhaps. Now it could be unbalanced diet, alcohol/drug consumption, smoking habit, lack of vitamin absorption, allergies, hereditary, not enough water, stress & anxiety. Try resting a lot more, try putting some slices of cucumber on your eyes also tea bags like chamomile . You can put some concealer under your eyes and on your eyelids. Hopefully this helps :)

• You look tired.

• Tired, perplexed

• I think it's you're facial expression. Not sure if you're doing it intentionally or not. But you look mad/irritated. You should maybe relax your face.

• No. Use concealer for darkness under the eyes.

• No you don't look high at all you just look a bit tired nothing a bit of concealer cannot fix.

• Looking at your profile picture. I think you look tired.

• You look like you need a cold shower.

When people say "you look tired" is a nice wet to say "you look like crap"

Take a shower get a normal sleeping schedule.