Girls what perfume are you currently wearing?

What perfume are you currently wearing? What are some of your all time favs?

Updates:
Thanks everyone, y'all gave me some great options.

1|0
19|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Wearing:

Classique Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier link

Favourites:

Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Eu de Parfum link

Chanel Mademoiselle link

Christian Dior Midnight Poison Elixir (Discontinued but I've stocked up on about 6 bottles) link

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb link

Narcisso Rodriguez for her link

Worn these for years. Won't really deviate from them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• coach...cologne lol. I like it because the smell ages over time and actually ends up smelling better

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 18

• Currently wearing Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna. Others I like include: Play it Lovely - Playboy, Fame by Lady Gaga, Enchanted by Taylor Swift, and those little body sprays they sell at places like Walgreens, Rite-Aid and CVS Pharmacy. They aren't expensive and smell pretty good too. Some even last all day. I love floral scents above all.

My all-time favorite is called Endless Love. It's a Victoria's Secret fragrance. I love it because it reminds me of this guy I was secretly in love with when I was younger. I danced with him once while wearing it and he said I smelled really good so there's great memories attached to it in addition to its nice scent.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol aww that's a cute story. I completely forgot about Rihanna's fragrance! You also named some other ones that I have to check out too, thanks.

• You're welcome. Yeah, Rihanna's is really nice. I totally recommend it. :)

• my boyfriend got me forever by mariah carey, which is lovely:) and I have glowing by jlo

i so badly want to get still by jlo and something from ck…

i have some playboy deodorants… but that's irrelevant 0:)

I'm into any scents which aren't too sweet. I had britney spears fantasy for some time but I got over that. I like fresh, floral scents atm

1|0
    0|0
  • D&G - The One

Light but with something special. Maybe a little Cinnamon? Idk. It smells as good as lazy Sunday mornings lounging in bed, with breakfast munchies and someone you are fond of and comfortable with feels after a late night. ;)

I always pick it up when I'm flying (duty-free). Makes it less painful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chanel - Chance eau fraiche. Its definitely my favourite.

I like fresh, citrus type smells, anything too sweet or strong gives me a headache even on other people. My other go-to is DKNY woman or Be Delicious and just discovered Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so fresh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super playboy by playboy for her it's floral but has some citrus to it it's pretty nice at first it's kinda strong and then a lol softer . I also love fantasy by Britney Spears and fame by lady gaga <3 .

1|0
    0|0
  • Flora by Gucci, Aqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani, Light Blue by D&G, Hypnotic Poison by Dior, So Elixir by Yves Rocher, and this amazing parfum I got in Fragonard, France. I honestly can't say which one is my absolute fave but they're all amazing to me and appropriate for different situations.

1|0
    1|0
  • magic to love which is very similar to D&G light blue but more delicate sweet. it has notes of peach, apple and berry. I love sweet and twinkly perfumes.

for winter I love gucci envy me and for spring dior addict2.

1|0
    0|0
  • Calvin Klein Shock, it has been my favourite since it came out. Also I like Heat by Beyonce and Marc Jacob's Daisy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Elizabeth Arden- Pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • juice couture :) ..i have a bunch of different ones :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Juicy couture original.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jovan-Musk oil

I can't stand the whorefumes of today. XP

1|0
    0|0
  • Paris from Bath and Body works

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I didn't know this was for you. try Cupcake by bodycology. Dark Kisses from Bbw.

• Lol yeah it is, and OK thanks.

• La Vie Est Belle by Lancome... It's absolutely angelic lol

1|0
    0|0
  • PlayBoy

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like wearing perfume...if I want to be scented I'll use a light body spray. but I do like the smell of fame by lady gaga. I'm partial to musk.

0|0
    1|0
  • Rapture by VS.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marc Jacobs Dot =) and this fruity one by Juicy Couture. I get the perfume samples because they're pretty expensive haha.

1|0
    0|0