Weird that second toe is bigger than first?

My second toe is longer than my first toe. I didn't really think it was a big deal. My sister keeps making fun of me over it. Then there was that whole scene in Shallow Hal. I don't wear open toed shoes because of it. Does this really matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn't. If a guy judges you on your toe, then you shouldn't want to be with him anyways. My advice to you is:

1. Get open toed shoes and wear them all summer long

2. If you sister makes fun of you again, shrug it off and laugh. If you show her it bothers you she will continue to making fun of you. Just smile and tell her that's your lucky toe.

Hope that helps

What Guys Said 4

• Tell your sister she'd better do something about that mole on her booty becausy it's getting really VERY awful (6)

The length of your toes really doesn't matter, as long as you can wear some shoes you like, but people with long toes are easily feeling bad about a stupid remark.

;-)

• Sorry to say, but for all foot lovers, a big second toe in girls IS somewhat of a turnoff, even when the feet are perfect otherwise. I have seen some girls keep a lomger big toe nail just to hide or minimize the length difference.

• Nope, nothing wrong with that and it doesn't matter.

• I don't see why anyone would even remotely care about that. Don't worry.

What Girls Said 4

• that's actually really common, don't worry.

• Well it is normal. Its nothing to be too concerned about. I personally think that its odd, just because mine aren't like that.

But thatsno reason to be made fun of. You may think its odd that there is purple and red in my hair, just because its not in yours. (or I hope so, or my point is silly)

But yeah, don't worry about it. Its normal. And if you wanna wear open toe shoes then wear them! Most people don't stare at people's feet anyway.

• lol it doesn't matter! My second toe is longer than the 1st one too! Since it's warm now, I've been wearin flip flops to school every day. Nobody cares. A lot of people in my school got the same thing. If you wear nail polish on them they will look really cute and totally normal, even if you don't wear any. Don't worry :D

• It's fine, a lot of people have it.