Guys- do girls look more attractive wearing skirts/dresses?

Do guys think girls look better wearing a skirt/dress instead of pants? Any cases in which it's the other way around?

Most Helpful Guy

• I having nothing against pants, but yeah I think they kind of do. It can be pretty attractive.

What Guys Said 15

• Some girls look fantastic in tight jeans or jean shorts...but if you don't have the really nice legs, you'll look better in a skirt, since you can show off your silhouette, and enhance it, and hide any extra weight under the skirt!

• Generally yes, but pants can also look very good. In the end, it will always depend on the exact clothes she's wearing, whether it looks good or not. I've seen some terrible dresses and skirts even though I prefer them overall.

• For me it depends on what kind of skirt/dress it is and what you wear with it. For example, pants with heels always looks better than a skirt/dress with flat shoes. Also, pants look better if the skirt/dress flare out towards the bottom. If the skirt/dress was a pencil fit then I would prefer them over pants, but only if the girl wears heels with them.

• i dress in nice clothes ie:dress shirts nice leather shoes etc...and I wish more women did the same because honestly I've never seen a woman that looked better in jeans than a skirt or dress there's a reason theyre called nice clothes because they look nicer aha

• It all depends on the girl and her style. Some girls look better in shorts/pants and others in skirts/dresses. Every girl is unique and different in how she pulls stuff off.

• Yes, I find it more attractive if I can see a girls legs (whether bare legs or in pantyhose) than if she is wearing pants. Obviously, when the weather is really cold, pants make more sense and that is fine, too.

• Women in skirt or dress is more attractive than in pants for me.

• It depends on what the girl looks like.

• Yes, they always look better.

• Skirt makes you look sl**ty

I prefer pants

• After being with a girl for so long going out casually meaning wearing jeans out and then on a fancy occasion see your girl in a dress or skit I just get a flushed face and a blown away feeling. As long as its not everyday wear.

• girls in skirts with boots very hot.

• It makes them look feminine kind of how a man in uniform makes them look masculine.

• Depends

• Probably just pants

What Girls Said 3

• Pants and dresses look feminine

I prefer maxi skirts

• I like dresses and maxi skirt weeeee

• yes,i think so.