What's the age line to wear this?

Heart printed tights like these: link Is still okay for a twenty your old? Or are they too childish? Do you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say 30;s is too old. 20's and teens are prefect

btw, I love that look

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care. If you think you can pull it off with style, go for it. People will talk. But that tends to happen no matter what you put on.

• I don think their is an age limit past the age of 16. The would look kinda sexy with the right outfit.

• I do not really think there is a age line for them. I think they look very nice and if you want to where them, them wear them.

• Under 30 or as long as you can pull off the look. Most women in their 20s should be fine.

• 20s and 30s.

• Pretty much girls of all ages could wear those

What Girls Said 8

• There are girls in my school that wear the craziest tights, and I'm sure I've seen someone wearing the heart print. As long as they fit and you are comfortable with it, then by all means wear it.

• I think that if it is part of your style then it is, it isn't up to society or certain people in it to tell you how to dress. I think if you like it, rock it.

• it'll look fine

• They're not too juvenile. The simple black makes it a bit more classic looking. I like them.

• A young woman in her 20's and the woman who feels young at heart should be able to pull off these tights.

• i think with a cute mini skirt you'll be fine

• I would say it's only acceptable before you turn 22.

• 13 years old the oldest.

I don't understand why grown ass women are dressing like little girls. It seems sooooooo stupid to me. And don't get me started on the leggins or "tights" under shorts... why not wear pants?