How can I fatten up my face? It's shrunk quite a bit, and I don't think I look as attractive.

Pretty much I'd like it to be a bit rounder again. For some reason I lost a lot of weight over the last year and miss having a chubbier face. I'm just scared I can't fatten it up again. It was nice and chubby when I was 18/19 but once I turned 20 I slimmed down everywhere.

Any ideas are welcome & thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's you in the pix, I like you just the way you are. You shouldn't worry about it yourself. You should be worrying about what the guys think and I think its alrdy attractive enuff >.>

• thanks, but I honestly just want answers on how to get my face fattened up, it's thinner now than in that photo :/

• Well true. I do think face shape totally changes how you look and I just suit being a little chubbier :)

• Lol whatever you say, just don't make it a big deal. Than it shouldn't bother u. I like it that way so its a +1 from meh

What Guys Said 3

• Why? You're beautiful just the way you are; too much Bruno Mars? Anyway, there is nothing wrong with your face.

• Try taking on more calories and at the same time doing a little more sports (otherwise either your bump or belly would grow and you wouldn't feel pretty either)...

Normally it should gradually come back.

• Seriously. Don't do that, Then you'd have to duck face for hiding em double chins like majority of chicks too.

• i don't see how it's possible to hide a duck face with a double chin haha

What Girls Said 2

• I have lost a lot of weight, and my face was very chubby. Unlike you I welcome the thinner face, it shows my contour of my cheek bones, and it is more interesting especially when I smile. I really don't think you can plump your face, it does have muscles, so I would think you can do exercises if you really want to pump up the volume so to speak. I hope this helps :)

• remove wisdom-teeth

round face immediately