It must be true, is it? if you're not a 7/10+ you can't get girls.

srs, personality does matter, but if you're not good looking you're just a random friend to be pushed off to the side. 100% of relationships are about face. Sorry brahs, life is a lottery, facial aesthetics are the prize

Most Helpful Guy

• No, 100% of relationships are not about face. Confidence is also very important. Charm--your ability to flirt, and to have a fun conversation, are also very important. There's other points, for example.

For example, you do stuff like lift weights? That will help you. You dress sharply? That will help you. You style yourself and make the best with what you've got? Helps.

• all of from looking guy with blue eyes. Literally just having blue eyes means you can get almost any girl.

• ...? I don't have blue eyes.

What Girls Said 5

• so you think enough guys are 7/10 to make the ridiculous amount of people we have on this planet? how about NO. you're 17,what were you expecting? getting a harem for your birthday?

• most guys that have girlfriends are 7/10s+. those guys have multiple kids.

the guys like me die off because of our inferior genetics

• umm do you know how long the human race has been around? by now we'd all look like models by that logic. besides,you're not even ugly,your personality is shit though. but you are a teen,hopefully you'll get some confidence eventually and stop blaming women and hot guys for everything.

• well that's not very nice.

• He's 17 and already know all about how the world works. -_-

• Considering I'd say my boyfriend is a 6, I disagree.

• Depends, are you trying to date 7/10+ girls? Then yes, it's going to be harder for a guy lower than that. Partly because they can get guys on their own level, and partly because no hot woman wants to date a lesser attractive guy who is also a hypocrite. Girls date guys less hot than them because those guys are offering something else, like an outstanding personality. You don't have an outstanding personality if you're a 5 demanding to date 7-10 girls. You're just a superficial hypocrite.

• That's not true. If you have a lot of money, disregarding looks you can get any girl.

What Guys Said 10

• We definitely live in a very superficial world. Guys love big titties and round asses, and women like tall men with rock hard abs.

• No, though it may feel pretty close to that at your age.

The reality is that women don't much like teenage boys. I know that sucks terribly, but its the best news you've gotten in years. If women loved teenage boys, it would mean the problem is you. But its not. Its just that you're nowhere near your peak yet.

• not true.

• sorry you can't get any, brah. more for the rest of us.

• Absolutely false unless said guy is only aiming for girls who are 7s-10s

• If you are less than a 7, the only way you'll get a girl, is if you have money

• Not true, I'm a 6.5 & I got a girl...once...long ago. She was grotesque with huge buck teeth but she was a girl, I think.

• Nope, not true. Looks are important to women but there are things that are equally or even more important to many. Financial success, confidence, charisma, social status...all very important to women (whether or not they are honest enough to admit that).

• So what you're saying is you're a child with no confidence or personality?

• I agree.

• link

Why yes, that's why the world's population is only about 70 people, not the 7 billi... oh wait. Well, that can't be right because most people are average and even less than that; so that figure must be wrong in all the world's newspapers and books; meaning I must be right.