Does what a girl wears intimidate guys?

Lots of girls claim they do not dress to attract guys, which I believe can be true. however, some things girls wear can be pretty... out there. either too over the top trendy or too over the top sexy. What do girls wear that you think is too much? what do you think the sexiest (and classiest) thing girls wear is? favorite outfits girls wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think at least some girls do dress to attract guys even though it might not be their primary reason for dressing a certain way or wearing certain clothes. link This and any similar variant of it is my favorite thing for girls too wear and classy too. The think that girls wear that is too much is leggings. They have taken over the campus, it is all I see now.

What Guys Said 5

• The classy current look is dark leggings with a modest, but fairly short, skirt, so that the shape of the legs is accentuated without revealing any skin at alll...

I thin visible underwear is a bit much, trendy or not.

• I cannot stress how much I DESPISE the leggings with uggs or yoga pants with uggs looks...

classy and sexy is heels...closed toe stilettos

• Doesn't intimidate me but how tall or bitchy looking her facial expressions are do.

• No unless it looks real bad in my opinion

• A skirt that comes about down to about mid-thigh and an equally casual top.

What Girls Said 1

• That would depend on what she's wearing and what kinda guy he is.