MTV Movie Awards!

what did you all think?!?

i thought it was pretty funny when awkward kristen dropped the award! rob looked good, so did chris pine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sacha Cohen dropping on Eminem was pretty hilarious.

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't gotten the chance to watch the skits. Personally, I think the awards themselves are jokes. Especially evident this year because Twilight, a movie plagued with mediocrity, won everything. Fan-based voting holds no value anymore.

• i heard twilight swept the awards, is that true?

What Girls Said 4

• i loved when bruno dropped on emminem it was hilarious

• I thought this was probably one of the best years for the movie awards. I loved when Zac Efron, Triumph, and Keifer Sullivan (sp?) presented Ben Stiller with the generation award. He deserved it.

• Aww, haven't watched them. They'll air on June 4th. I'm in Mexico, so they have to add all the subtitles and stuff. Kings of leon are performing? I have to see that. Haha.

• i didn't watch the whole thing but I did see kings of leon perform and THAT was damn good. :D