Do white guys like big butts?

all in the question. I don't mean big sloppy ghetto booty's, but would a typical white guy enjoy a bubble butt that's a little bigger than average? link would be an example but a bit bigger than that, same shape though. Do white guys like white girls with slightly bigger than average butts?

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually don't like big butts, but that one didn't look too big, so I'd be fine with it. Then again, it could be an oddly taken picture.

You know... even if every single white guy said no, you'd be worshipped elsewhere, so it's not much to worry about.

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 16

• Some do, and some don't. Every guy has his "thing". Most guys wouldn't exclude a girl for that.

2|1
    0|0
  • absolutely! are we supposed to like the flat ones only?

3|1
    0|0
  • If the woman is not obese and her but is good for her size and fits her, well I can appreciate booths in many shapes and sizes.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes I love big butts! link <3

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes that's an attractive butt. Everyone is different though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Curvy girls are better than skinny girls. I like big butts :)

3|1
    0|0
    • Not really.

Some skinny girls have ass and shape.

Every one has a different type.

• Show All
    • No,they are not.

Being 5'6 105-120 lbs with a round ass is not curvy.

Curvy is usually used in reference to thicker girls.

• I think the true definition of curvy has gotten distorted to where it is now attributed to overweight women. Curvy really means CURVES and I'd say it depends on proportions. I agree that it is now likened to thicker girls. But I'm small and I would say I'm curvy.. Small waist and fuller butt/hips. 32-24-36

• Lol that picture is supposed to be a "bigger butt" ?

1|0
    0|0
    • no, bigger but the same shape. I just didn't want people to assume I meant fat cellulite ass when I meant more big and round.

• Well to answer the question, hell yeah I like a bigger butt!

• I like big butts but not obese butts.

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks damn fine to me. I'd like to get to know it...be friends with it;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are tight (like Alexis Texas or Kelly Divine) yes

But not a cottage cheese booty

0|0
    0|0
    • Too add to my comment, they also have to have a nice rack too though. Not necessarily huge, but at least perky tits (like Tori Black perky)

• i dont

0|0
    0|1
  • Nothing us better than a big beautiful woman butt the bigger the better unless it weighs more than the person. And it feels great (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them. Nothing better than a juicy fat white ass.

0|1
    2|0
  • It depends how you define "big". Some people call "round" big, but it's not the same thing. Most white guys like round, not big.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. Go here to see what we like: link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Usually I see white men go for big boobs or nice legs over any thing.

Not saying they may not appreciate a big ass, but I feel like that's more of a

Hispanic/black thing.

Just my observation.

2|0
    0|0
    • Also the butt you showed isn't big. It just has a nice round shape which some points don't have.

• *which some butts don't have (I meant)

• There are certainly guys of all races who like big butts.

3|2
    0|0
  • I'm a white girl with a bigger "bubble butt" as you say... From squats. It has always been big for the smaller build of my body. I've never had any issues attracting white guys lol. My boyfriend was a breast man until he met me. But everyone has different preferences, obviously. Some guys like small butts, some like big ones. I don't think anyone can definitively say that white guys in general like big butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big sloppy ghetto booty? Lol wtf

0|0
    0|0
    • like this link

• Show All
    • Lol. You were disrespectful but your comment doesn't get removed? Awww it's going to be OK buddy. Get real

• Hypocritical power tripper. Look out

• yep they like them

0|0
    0|0
  • On here? Yes

Real life? Generally speaking, no.

2|0
    3|0
  • My boyfriend is white and he likes butts that are bigger. Not Big, but like bubble or apple bottom I guess. Mine isn't that big though he is still likes mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is ghetto suppose to mean black because any pictures you've shown of a "ghetto" booty was a black person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Alot of them do

0|1
    0|1
  • No.

0|0
    0|1