How old is too old to be wearing thongs?

I asked a few and they told me 20, another said 28, another 40. So what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• honey I don't think there is a law that prohibits any women from wearing a thong regardless of her age. from my point of view, as long as you are comfortable. since its you wearing it. now if you are gonna go show it off at the beach then I say as long as your booty looks good and doesn't disturb the view of others

What Guys Said 9

• A woman who takes care of herself can wear them past 40 imao. Even very young girls who do NOT take care of themselves ought to stay away from them, also imao.

• Hey, if granny wants to wear a thong, let her. I always thought butt floss was kind of strange, but that's just me. I'm not the fashion police, and neither is anyone else here.

• Any age, I personally hate the things...

• If you got the bod, anything looks good. Almost anything that is

• 25. After that age no one wants to see your butt!

• Heck, I once saw a woman around 40 years old that bent down, and I saw she was wearing a white thong.

That totally turned me on.

So there isn't any specific age; only when you and you alone don't feel comfortable

• 20 is too old to be wearing thongs? LFMAO! So in that case, what's the "allowable" age range?

• If you can rock it, wear it. If you can't, don't. That's regardless of age. That said, is a twenty-something woman more likely to look good in a thong than a forty-something woman? I think it goes without saying that the answer is yes.

• 36 and 6months

What Girls Said 19

• yeh I don't think I could put an age limit on this 1. we should keep in mind that there are 60yr olds who have the ass of a 30 year old due to a beautiful clean-cut lifestyle. so its difficult to generalise.

aside from that, I say a woman can wear whatever undergarments she wants, whenever she wants. people aren't gonna see it everyday to judge anyway

• 20? 28? I'm 29 and still wear thong bikinis and it's hot. I never considered stopping my thong undies. Maybe if I ever start wearing normal rise jeans but I doubt that will happen until I'm so old that no amount of exercise can fight the force of gravity. Even then it will never be granny panties. So long as you feel hot in your underpants you're doing it right.

• I don't think there is an age. They are simply more comfortable, and don't show panty-lines. I suppose there comes a time when women shouldn't wear pants that are as tight, and in that case thongs are no longer necessary. However, VISIBLE thongs are always a no-no. Pants should always be high enough to hide them! Seeing a thong peek out of a woman's pants is just gross, at any age!

• I think how long you can wear it depends on how well you take care of yourself and your personality.

Personally I think if you are 45 or older and still have a reasonably good figure and take care of yourself, you have as much right to do this as an 18 year old.

personally, I do not think this is a great look for women who are not fit, but I don't know what most women I meet are wearing so if they are comfortable with it, they can go right ahead as well.

• Just wear whatever you want to, or whatever you're the most comfy in. There's no age limit to thongs ;)

• I don't think any age is too old. I'm 20 and wear them, but for function, not looks. I wear them so that I don't have to worry about panty lines when I'm wearing tighter clothing, but if I'm wearing loose fitting clothing, I wear other underwear styles. When I get to be 70, God willing, I probably won't want to wear tight clothes, so I probably won't have a need for thongs, but that's just my mindset. So I think it really just depends on the person and how they feel about it.

• You can be too young too wear a thong but never too old.

• Id say when the body is so saggy and wrinkly that you can't do anything more to it. Then you def. shouldn't be wearing thongs. But I think it would still be a preference.

• Honestly... who cares...

If you like them, then why would it matter what age you stop wearing them at?

I usually only wear them when, I know my SO will see them. Other than that, boy shorts nd hipsters. I like being comfy. lol

• When your butt is flabby. That does not depend so much on age, because even young women who do not exercise their glutes most likely have a flabby ass. But after a certain age, your butt will become unattractive, no matter how much you exercise. I'd say 50 is the oldest that it can look good, and even that's pushing the limit.

• I personally feel that if you're too old it just looks like you're trying too hard to seem young. I wouldn't wear them if I were in my 40s or above.

• 60s, 70s,

They are so uncomfortable I don't wear them

• varies by individual

• Well, if you look good in them, go all out if you don't well, you should just stop wearing them. lol

• when you hit 45. Some can still look good and in shape up until that age.

• 12

• Whoever said 20 is so dumb. You're young at that age. I would say 50 is too old. Unless you're in really good shape

Thongs are the best

• LOLOL I ALWAYS HATED THEM :) GOT THEM AT 14 BECAUSE IT WAS "COOL" ... I ONLY WEAR THEM NOW WHEN I A M WEARING TIGHT CLOTHING SO I WON'T HAVE PANTY LINES :) I LIKE MY PANTIES :)

• During menopausal stages.