Whats your, and your favorite, eye color.

Completely random question

My eyes are green and I love girls with blue eyes and either blonde or very dark hair.

Whatabout you?

Updates:
Yea, I just mean what color catches your eye. It inst a game changer, just a preference kind of thing.

It's cool to hear what everyone likes! Such a variety!

1|0
21|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think I care so much about the eye color as much as I care about the personality someone shows behind their eye and shape of the eye. I think Grey Hazel is a nice color, it's one of the rarest and because they basically can change all sorts of colors. My friend has grey hazel anything from depending on his mood, the environment, or what he's wearing they change when it's raining they're a silver grey, when his mood is like an okay day for him they're green/light brown and when he's wearing a green shirt obviously they'll be green. But if I could have violet/purple-ish eyes of black eyes that'd be kind of cool.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• My eyes are blue. I like guys with brown eyes. Although, I have no idea why, maybe because it's different from myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • my eye colour is hazel/honey.

i love brown and green eyes…

i like men with dark hair

1|2
    0|0
    • well green and honey coloured eyes catch my eye because theyre bright and unique.

but dark coloured eyes still catch my eye because they appear to have so much depth to them:)

crap I'm back at square 1-.-

• My eyes are blue-green. As for the other, though, it doesn't really matter I've noticed that I mostly like dark brown (or just brown) eyes. It isn't a favorite but it does seem to appeal to me slightly more.

2|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are brown.

My favorite eye color is brown :)

My favorite color is green but a lot of times people with green eyes can wear shirts that make their eyes not look green anymore so :(

All in all, I appreciate beautiful brown eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are amber. I prefer guys with either green or green/brown hazel eyes. It's not a very strong preference though, I know some girls date guys because of their eyes but I just consider pretty eyes to be a nice bonus.

Like, check out the eyes on this pretty SOAB: link

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a tie between blue and green. But I've seen some very beautiful brown eyes too. :) It all really depends on what shade they are. Lighter eyes tend to be more interesting to look at, especially if they have a few darker spots here and there.

1|1
    0|0
  • My eye color is brown and I like brown eyes. I'm one of the only ones with brown eyes in my family, green and blue being primary.

1|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are green, I don't really have a preference with eye color but if I had to pick it would be blue eyes, even though most of all my boyfriends have had brown eyes lol

1|1
    0|0
  • my eyes are hazel. I have no real preference, but blue eyes or brown eyes. I just don't know a lot of people with other color eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are dark brown. And I personally prefer green or blue eyes. But it always depends on the person :)

1|1
    0|0
  • My eye color is dark brown and I like any eye color except for mine.

0|1
    1|0
  • I like random questions and sparkly blue eyes are my favorite eye color hands down. I have blue eyes with a touch of yellow/ green around the pupil. :))

1|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes.

I like hazel, brown & blue . :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Purple

1|1
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes and I absolutely love green eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are light green. I have always been crazy about gray eyes and hazel eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have grey eyes. I like different eyes with different hair colors. For example, I like brown eyes and blond hair, but I like blue eyes and brown hair.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ooh, I'm the same way. Especially brown eyes with blonde hair, it's so warm and bright. :D

• My eyes are blue but I'm not picky about eye color.

2|0
    0|0
  • Green, and or deep blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue/green hazel.

I like eyes that are light or bright, either blue or green, doesn't matter. Brown eyes are boring to me, unless they're that light brown.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Mine is brown and my favorite is green.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and I like girls with the same but that's usually because I like girls with darker hair as well and it just seems to 'mesh' well. Although I have dated girls with brown, blue, green, etc. eyes so yeah, not a deal breaker at all. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, I love girls with deep dark eyes and extremely light, blue eyes. I love dark hair on girls.

1|1
    0|0
  • topaz

0|0
    0|0