Stereotypical classic rock fan?

I'm a big fan of classic rock. And I am curious as to what stereotype(s) you associate with fans of the genre.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• converse,complaining about those teenage whippersnappers with their beebers and directions,shaggy hair,being a music snob,flannel,arguments about the rolling stones and beatles...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• a little wild

a little dirty

a heavy drinker

not super reliable or responsible

closed minded

dated (as in not with the times)

I would say the first two are a little sexy, the others not so much. They are only stereotypes. Obviously they don't always apply and can be proved to be inaccurate about a specific person.

Don't be too offended, I could make lists for a lot of other genres too. Important thing is you are honest about what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually think the person has a dare devil personality.

They are probably real cool and down to earth as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No stereotypes. It doesn't mean anything to me. It's just a passing musical whim. IMO

0|0
    0|0
  • Its funny because I'm a huge fan of classic rock, and people would never guess that. oh, and I don't really associate anything with anyone...

0|0
    0|0
  • Devil horns

Ripped sleeve shirts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i'm a huge classic rock fan too

the biggest stereotype I would associate with classic rock fans is the complaining about modern music and how nothing will ever be as good as ________. hating hip hop, and what not... mostly just a close mindedness to other genres

but I find that stereotype is especially true of older classic rock fans, liek the fans who were fans when it was just rock...before it was classic.

I don't have to many stereotypes about younger people who like classic rock...except that they have good taste in music

1|0
    0|0
  • pot head

plays instrument (usually poorly)

wears lots of old band tees

overweight

enjoys drinking

longer hair

doesn't try to accept new music and claims its all "crap"

i like classic rock as well along with other genres these aren't all my opinions per-say I've just seen these at concerts or had run ins with people like this...

whats your favorite classic rock band m8?

1|0
    0|0