What's the best way I can hide my underwear under my skirt/dress from pervs so they don't see them?

I don't want pervs to able to see up skirt/dress if I am sitting or it blows up etc.

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear tight shorts underneath. It's also a good idea if your shorts match the color of your skirt/dress so they don't stand out.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• dont wear a dress or try wearing a slip under your dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it wrong that I don't like this question?

0|0
    1|0
  • Why don't you trying going for longer skirts that hug your figure. Like pencil skirts. They are sexy yet very classy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear shorts under it, wear tights/pantyhose or wear longer skirts/dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black spandex shorts. Heaps of girls do this for a solution. I've seen lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • simplest solution - don't wear underwear.

0|2
    3|0
  • Tights, shorts, longer skirt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Wear this link over your underwear.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha lol yep that would work :P

• Yeah..I've done that from time to time.

I feel more secure , especially when I want to wear a dress on my time of the month.

• Sweet, I have to get myself one of those.

• Wear shorts under it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sound like a good idea :) What kind of shorts though? Don't want the skirt/dress to look bulky lol

• I don't know what they're called - not a big fashion guru over here lol. But there are like form fitting ones...spandex maybe? I have yoga shorts that are form fitting and are short so I might use those...volleyball shorts (if that's what they're called) are another option.

• I have some black spandex shorts that I wear to the gym that I guess I could wear underneath :)

• shorts,bloomers

0|0
    0|0
    • Like spandex shorts you reckon?

• sure,there are also some made of lace and stuff if you're going for a fancy option

• Cool :) I already have just a plain pair of black spandex shorts I wear to the gym so that's my start I guess :P

• soft cotton shorts or a petticoat

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be more careful. Maybe wear longer skirts. or leggings under it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear tights or short spandex type shorts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm might go with some short black spandex shorts since I already have some for the gym :P

• I'd say just wear black boy short underwear underneath, I don't know how comfortable it'll be to wear shorts under skirts and dresses so I'd say solid black boy short underwear. Or you can wear some cute tights or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • wear spandex shorts underneath.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems like the best thing to do:) Should I get black ones only or other colours as well?

• well, you could always get black and skin colour ones for lighter color dresses because you may see black ones through say, a white dress. But don't get white shorts because they can be see thru

• Sweet, black and skin color spandex shorts it is then :) I will avoid the white ones.

• BY SPANDEX SHORTS... OR WEAR A SKIRT SLIGHTLY LONGER?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I will go with the spandex shorts.