Hey, I'm sixteen but people always mistake me for 11 or 12. I never get attention from guys. What should I do?

I have no curves, and I have an A cup. I'm also very skinny. I'm currently trying to gain weight though. please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• i had the same issue when I was your age. skinny, no boobs, etc. now I'm 30+ and people sometimes ask me documents when I go out to buy drinks and cigarettes.. lol. believe me, that's an advantage point. don't be bothered with 'guys attention', don't let yourself be affected by the presence or lack of it. at that age all they want is what we all know they want anyways.. and it's not like you can't find it even when skinny. wanna use make up? great. but there's really no rush in making yourself look older, there's plenty of time to look like you're 40.. ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Three best things I could reccomend:

- makeup/hair/tan general aesthetics

- gain a slight bit of weight, don't get fat, just don't be skin and bones

- start working out regularly. Specifically squats and lunges.

If I could, id make squats a legal requirement for everyone, a nice ass is made, only rarely given.

• I agree with the other comments that a shirt and cloths which fit your figure can go a long way.

I'm a fan of smaller boobs so there's nothing wrong with an A cup size.

• Some guys like 18 year old girls who look twelve. So I don't think you should despise yourself over it but if you want too you can make what ever changes you like

What Girls Said 2

• try doing something to your hair & wardrobe so you look older. maybe wear some make up? & by the way one day you will be happy you look younger than you are ;)

• I would wear some makeup and low heels. The main thing is to just be yourself though.