So what do you all think of this dress? Would it be a good pick for me?

Please check it out...just looking for some honest opinions... link

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda retro but cool; as one girl stated it would be very cool if it had one color.

Then again, I'm a guy that likes clothes that are a single color; so these are also pretty darn nice link link

But heck, if you like the dress in your link then absolutely go for it - it's only your own opinion that matters; bet you would rock that dress

• Thanks, yes it is a cool web site. I really like link this one also.

• Yes I agree, I think I will purchase this one it really is more my style.

• Thanks for ba ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Not the biggest fan of the pattern and the dresses looks too tight (though as a guy why am I complaining, lol) If you can pull it off go for it.

• Not too fond of the pattern. If the dress had shoulder straps I think it would look better.

• Peplums are OK. I hear they're coming into fashion and am assuming you're trying to fall in with the "it" crowd?

• I am not feeling that whatsoever.

• I honestly think it looks bad.

• I'm personally not crazy about it.

What Girls Said 6

• personally not my style but some people can pull it off. it depends on your body shape. the appropriateness of the color also depends on your skin tone, hair color, etc.

• I think it's pretty cute and unique.

• Unique it is, not sure of the venus fly trap thing, I am thinking of getting in red.

• You should get it, if you like it.

If you're unsure about the venus then get one with a different display.

• I like the model of the dress itself but like some people said it would be better if it's one color and also...if there are other colors of it cause that purple is like...screaming, is that the word? But the model of the dress is gorgeous!

• Looks OK but not something I'd wear

• its alright but how would we know if its a good pick for you we don't know what you look like...

• It would look way better if it was all just purple.

• I am thinking of getting it in red :)