Should I feel bad for being attracted to a guy for his height?

So usually, I don't care about how tall a guy is because for me, every guy is tall since I'm extremely short for my age. But in class, when this guy stood beside me, I could feel his overpowering height and muscular form, and I started blushing crazy. I think he has a thing for me too cos he keeps staring at me and smiling. But is it wrong that I started to be attracted to him because of how 'big' he looks compared to me? :$

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds completely normal to me. Girls like tall guys.

• That's not entirely true. Girls like guys between 6'0 and 6'4 the most. Any more than that and fewer and fewer girls will be inherently attracted to you. As someone who is 6'11, I can tell you for a fact that there is a bell curve for height vs girls liking you graph

• I read something that the average women likes 6' the best because after 6' men normally become more clumsy directly as they get taller. It does seem like a lot of girls like much taller guys though.

• Girls are fascinated by really really tall guys, like 6'7 plus, but they aren't sexually attracted. They'll give a lot of fake IOIs by asking how tall you are and being like "omg!", but in reality they're much more interested in the beef cake friend who is 6'3. I just feel like a prop wing man most of the time tbh.

What Guys Said 4

• I've felt like this with short women I've been in relationships with. There is some kind of extra sexual tension in that regard.

• Happened to me, I noticed this girls reaction immediately, and it felt GOOD. Tall guys prefer short girls and vice versa. It's something genetic, so don't worry. But still it makes you like easy to get too..more self control.

• theres nothing wrong with that.

• Well, you shouldn't feel bad about desires that you can't control. Everyone is attracted to specific attributes, but that doesn't make them superficial.

What Girls Said 0