Chinos - good or bad?

I'm kind of tempted to buy a pair for the sake of trying them, but I thought I'd do a quick popularity check. By the way I'm thinking of fairly neutral colours, not bright pink or anything. What do you think of them?

• I think they look good, go for it!
  • I don't like them, why on earth do you want to try them?
Oh and do feel free to elaborate rather than just voting.

Most Helpful Girl

• khakiiiiiiiiiiii and I like the way they look. Navy blue looks nice too. oh! and that salmony color

What Girls Said 5

• They look good go for them especially the khaki ones

• i think they look good

• Hum, not my favorite but if you like them go for it.

• Personally don't like them

• they are soft and nice.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely good. I wear chinos all the time. I have quite a few colours. Brown, khaki, grey, navy, denim blue, burgundy, brown, stone. It's comfortable and if you buy the correct size they sit very nicely on your shoes. They can be worn for formal and casual environments by wearing the appropriate clothing accordingly.

• I own about 3 or 4 chinos. They are black, khaki and maroon. I like them because they are comfortable yet formal. Being in the hospital most of the day this comes in handy