Girls how much muscle do you like on a guy before it's too much?

How much muscle do you like on guy before he's too bulky or do you like bulky guys?

Or do you not like muscles?

If a guy has some chest and back hair and muscles is it best to remove the hair?

Post links to pics to show what you like if you need to.

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone is so muscular but when clothed they look legitimately fat. When their head looks like it does not belong on the body. I would much rather be with a guy who was overweight than one who looks like they could kill me with one finger.*

Veins are okay... But not like they are going to burst.

Yes

link

link

No

link

link

*This may come across as offensive, but I see guys saying stuff like this about women's bodies on here all the time.*

• Strong Toned>Bulky/Hulk-like

• You sent them to me, durrr.

• Yep I train legs, I don't want chicken legs haha, seen other guys do that :P

What Girls Said 10

• well I did some research:P [thank you for asking this question lol] and ill say that chest and back hair don't bother me, unless its just excessive. I lean more towards a hairless chest and back but like I said, no dramas if its not.

this is the most amount of muscle I'm kool with. anything more than this is a bit much for me.

link

link

c, so there's definition there but its not bloody bulging out of him, just softly yet strongly defined…. perfect;)

• That first link is the ideal physique I want to achieve. The athletic look with quite a bit muscle up on the chest, shoulders, back and arms getting that V shape without been too bulky. Just a touch bulky but more on the lean side

• yeh c that is perfect. you get where I'm coming from. the muscle is there, but it doesn't dominate his appearance entirely.

• For me, as long as your veins aren't popping all over your body like rivers on a map, you're good.

But a lot of women prefer a toned body instead of a bulky one.

• Toned, fit, sculpted is all fine just don't get so big that your head looks tiny along with your feet & hands lol. I mean I am not into mega huge bodybuilder body types.

• i'm not big on muscles. I prefer guys that have some extra weight on them. but I have dated skinny guys. and one preferred guys who were muscular(he was bi).

• I like guys with a little arm definition. I don't like extremely muscular legs where the veins are all popping out and all. It looks kinda gross to me lol And I prefer guys with no chest and back hair.

• Yeah I like a lot of muscle but not as much as I used to.

• I personally like guys to be toned but not too muscular because that would automatically make me nervous to approach him and it's nice for the guy to just look normal and not have to work out like crazy

• lol I am a gym junkie so I am completely addicted to working out like crazy like that XD, so I don't look normal :P

• Like six pack kinda thing because all girls are cool with that I just would be totally intimidated

• Toned but I'm not much for muscular

• As long as you don't do steroids you will be okay.

• Yep no steroids here, that just screws your whole body up. All natural :)

• There was a guy in high school, I thought he was pretty cute, then I saw him years later and he had been taking steroids and it did not look good. Too bulky and un-natural looking.

• I like thin guys with a strong and toned upper back, I find it extremely attractive, not a big fan for muscles really.

What Guys Said 2

• Chances are you will never put on too much muscle unless you use steroids. Most people massively overestimate how much muscle it is possible to put on naturally.

• You gals should look up Larry Scott in his prime he was Mr.Olympia which in the bodybuilding world is the highest title you can get in bodybuilding his body is muscular but just the right amount of muscle his body is pretty much just want most women want muscular but not to much and very toned.